đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Soulja Boy sued for assault and sexual battery

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

PopMusicForever

What is happening with all these male artists being sued for rape and all this disgusting stuff.

This is disgusting! Lock them up 

gypsy101
6 minutes ago, PopMusicForever said:

What is happening with all these male artists being sued for rape and all this disgusting stuff.

because they rape people

MJHolland
1 minute ago, Debithius said:

Remember that they are not always true though. It is sadly normal to falesly accuse men, which also makes it very difficult to trust women.

It’s 900x more “normal” (common) for men to rape than to be falsely accused 

This is why I hate coming in these threads, you are deplorable 

Goodnight everyone! Don’t be like this person! 

Debithius
5 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

It’s 900x more “normal” (common) for men to rape than to be falsely accused 

This is why I hate coming in these threads, you are deplorable 

Goodnight everyone! Don’t be like this person! 

Well I didn't say he didn't do it. I don't believe anyone until I have evidence because sadly, I won't be a part of ruining somebody's life when/if it actually didn't happen.

Also I would like to know where you got the fact that it's 900x more likely it happened. But let's see how fun it is if you ever get falsely accused and have your life ruined.

MJHolland

If you find it difficult to believe women, you’re a f*cking disgusting misogynistic pig who doesn’t have any business being on this website and that’s all I have to say about that bye 

PopMusicForever
1 hour ago, gypsy101 said:

because they rape people

And that’s what I said.. the thing is every day we hear stories about all these male “artists” raping women and more disgusting stuff  

It’s so sad 

Oriane
3 hours ago, Debithius said:

Well I didn't say he didn't do it. I don't believe anyone until I have evidence because sadly, I won't be a part of ruining somebody's life when/if it actually didn't happen.

Also I would like to know where you got the fact that it's 900x more likely it happened. But let's see how fun it is if you ever get falsely accused and have your life ruined.

Tons of victims have their lives ruined because nobody believes them, because we have to consider the rapist innocent until proven guilty, because somehow people think they're responsible, that they should have spoken earlier, shouldn't have said anything, but yes, let's worry about the very small percentage of people whose lived are "ruined" because they're falsely accused of something, must be terrible compared to those who have to live with a trauma for the rest of their life.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

PartySick
5 hours ago, Debithius said:

According to the FBI, anywhere from 2% to 10% of rape accusations are false.

However, an estimated 60% of rapes and sexual assaults are never even reported. I never reported any of the people that hurt me and tbh, my situation is not a unique one.

So yeah, it's demonstrably more likely that an accusation is legit. But that's what trials are for and none of our opinions really matter.

If these allegations are legit then I hope he pays. If not, then I hope he's able to prove his innocence.

đź–¤

Archived