💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica Ball Refunds?

mdance4life

Featured Posts

speedbliss

It is an outdoor stadium. And the Super Bowl is allowing 22,000 people in the venue next month.  I know I’m being overly optimistic but if enough people got a refund so it’s not packed, and we all have vaccine cards and wear masks, who knows? 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagasicebath

I'd be amazed if the tour happens this year. Especially here in the UK where we're still living in a solid gold shitshow. I'm happy to keep hold of my ticket though if the dates are rescheduled, and I guess we get refunded anyway if the dates are cancelled completely. Although, because they are the devil, StubHub still has $900 of mine from my Vegas dates that didn't happen last year :fthis:

5 hours ago, speedbliss said:

It is an outdoor stadium. And the Super Bowl is allowing 22,000 people in the venue next month.  I know I’m being overly optimistic but if enough people got a refund so it’s not packed, and we all have vaccine cards and wear masks, who knows? 

I’d like to see this happen, but I wonder if the tour makes enough money to make a profit this way? 

PartySick

I had tickets to see Cher last March. They literally postponed the show a week before the date :smh: it was pushed back to September 2020. Then they postponed it indefinitely before cancelling it around December-ish.

I did get my $700 back in time for Christmas though :sis:

I see the CBT taking a similar route tbh.

🖤

numb the flame
6 hours ago, speedbliss said:

excuse me what?

JazzGa

Gaga is probably also thinking about how the pandemic has completely ruined music venue's business model and how many venues are at risk of financial ruin and cannot afford to refund everyone. And with no venues, there is no touring, period. Not that fans ever think about stuff like that.  But she does.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

numb the flame
13 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Gaga is probably also thinking about how the pandemic has completely ruined music venue's business model and how many venues are at risk of financial ruin and cannot afford to refund everyone. And with no venues, there is no touring, period. Not that fans ever think about stuff like that.  But she does.

she could do a fundraiser to raise money for these venues that are at risk. At the end of the day, tours aren't going to happen this year and thats just a fact that we all need to accept, music lovers, promoters and venues. 

desnorteio
24 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

If they aren't allowed to have big gatherings because of the pandemic, its time for them to re-think the touring model. That would be even better than holding fans money just to keep rescheduling and eventually cancel. They need to make events that respect social distancing. It's not like fans are supposed to finance this venues.

One option would be something like the Vegas residency, less people, secure the distancing and increase the ticket price, if she really wants to make something without losing money. Of course for some fans paying +500 for a ticket its not an option, even for myself. But the fact is that The residency was sold out all the Times. 

Dua Lipa, for example, did an affordable live streaming show. Its not the same as a live show, sure. But at least she tried. She had to book a place/studio, people to work on the stage, etc. She kept the economy moving, fans still got a show.

Just checked and Harry Styles has not canceled his tour.  Garth Brooks has a show at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas next month.  The Super Bowl is allowing fans and tickets are now on sale for Canelo Alvarez’s next fight at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami in late February (limited seating). 

The point is, no one knows what the state of the pandemic will be by the summer.  The IHME model that so many in power seem to rely on projects that cases will be extremely low by May in the U.S.  The vaccines are supposed to be available to anyone who wants one by the summer.  The pandemic may be mostly over,  

So if case numbers are way down and vaccines readily available then it’s possible big concerts will go ahead with attendees showing proof of vaccination or a negative test, just as Live Nation said they would.  I imagine Gaga’s team and other artists are just waiting to see what conditions look like as we get closer to summer and they have to make a final go or no go decision.  

For fans who could really use a refund now, it makes sense that they should be able to get one.  I would check with the ticket seller.  For those of us who have tickets, think positive!  There is reason to hope the Chromatica Ball will be happening this summer.  

On 1/22/2021 at 3:14 AM, Riley said:

I would settle for like everyone who originally had tickets to be given an early access opportunity to re-purchase if/whenever the show does get scheduled and just give us a refund for the time being...

this cause im so happy i have that ticket but also so sad thinking about the fact there is a chance i not get a ticket like that in the future after this cancellation

hot blondes in odd positions

Roronoa Zoro

USA left poor countries back and took the majority of vaccines so, I bet this will be the first country to have 100% population vaccinated. Don't worry, the tour won't be cancelled. 

NFRatwell
5 minutes ago, HighestInTheRoom said:

USA left poor countries back and took the majority of vaccines so, I bet this will be the first country to have 100% population vaccinated. Don't worry, the tour won't be cancelled. 

I can tell you don’t know about American politics :bear: I seriously doubt we will be the first country 100% vaccinated 

MessyTop
8 minutes ago, HighestInTheRoom said:

The US is a mess. No concert will happen. Trust. 

Juanlittlem

Im sure they'll wait till June to announce their decision, but Im sure it wont happen. 

Last year they also waited till June to announce it was postponed and they'll do the same this year, but cancelling it :cryga:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Archived