💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica Ball Refunds?

mdance4life

Featured Posts

mdance4life

I’d love to hear everyone else’s input and thoughts regarding possible refunds for the tour. In the US, as of this moment, it’s still very unlikely that the tour will happen in a way that will allow the number of people who have already purchased tickets at each venue to be physically present.

I am still holding space for hope, but trying to be realistic. And in these incredibly tough financial times for many, a refund for those very expensive tickets would be lovely but US venues are not offering that option until Gaga’s team officially cancels the tour and such. For now it’s just “postponed/rescheduled” and no refunds are available through the majority of venues.

Thoughts?

Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite

It's frustrating that they're holding onto them tbh but I also am hoping to go sooner rather than later so I don't mind too much

I just don't want it to be postponed for like another year + without the option for a refund

MessyTop

I’m pretty sure will get a cancellation announcement in the spring and refunds immediately after. Vaccinations in the US are so behind and a mess. No concerts will take place anytime soon 

I can't imagine that the shows would take place in 2021 at this point -- and if they did, there's NO WAY it'd be in the original venues... (therefore either only a FRACTION of the original ticket holders could realistically go or she'd have to do more than 1 show per city)

Being a ticket holder myself, obviously I'd love to go if/when it does happen but at this time I could also use that money back if it's not going to anything! 

I would settle for like everyone who originally had tickets to be given an early access opportunity to re-purchase if/whenever the show does get scheduled and just give us a refund for the time being...

mdance4life

Loving these responses so far, and glad we’re all able to relate !

mdance4life
55 minutes ago, Riley said:

I can't imagine that the shows would take place in 2021 at this point -- and if they did, there's NO WAY it'd be in the original venues... (therefore either only a FRACTION of the original ticket holders could realistically go or she'd have to do more than 1 show per city)

Being a ticket holder myself, obviously I'd love to go if/when it does happen but at this time I could also use that money back if it's not going to anything! 

I would settle for like everyone who originally had tickets to be given an early access opportunity to re-purchase if/whenever the show does get scheduled and just give us a refund for the time being...

Yeah. So far it sounds like most of us feel the same way. I would love to hold out for sooner than later, but financially at the moment, I sure could use the refund. And if refunds occurred, I believe an early access opportunity like you and others have mentioned would be a wonderful way to go about it. I don’t mind waiting an extra year for it to happen, I’m just not having a good time with my ticket money behind held onto for two years in such a trialing time for many.

mdance4life
1 hour ago, MessyTop said:

I’m pretty sure will get a cancellation announcement in the spring and refunds immediately after. Vaccinations in the US are so behind and a mess. No concerts will take place anytime soon 

True. Fortunately, I got my 2nd dose today but my small rural county in Northern California, Mendocino County, even made headlines a short while back when one of our freezers failed. Very heroic efforts in our county thus far, but it has still been a mess, not to their fault! Hoping the new term brings better oversight

MessyTop
8 minutes ago, mdance4life said:

True. Fortunately, I got my 2nd dose today but my small rural county in Northern California, Mendocino County, even made headlines a short while back when one of our freezers failed. Very heroic efforts in our county thus far, but it has still been a mess, not to their fault! Hoping the new term brings better oversight

I’m in NYC and it’s a mess. They cancel all appointments this week cause they don’t have vaccines. So is going to be a long while for NYC. Sigh 

bryanspears

My friend and I have tickets for the NJ show at Metlife and we are wondering the same thing. Last I read, Ticketmaster said venues would run as normal and yo would be required to show vaccination proof and/or a negative COVID test before entry. Not sure how that'll work out. I would have liked Gaga's team to reach out and give us an update about any plans thus far. I'd really still like to go, but I honestly have no idea where I will be at in life whenever it gets pushed so I feel like we are stuck in this Limbo for now:neyde:

bryanspears
1 minute ago, MessyTop said:

I’m in NYC and it’s a mess. They cancel all appointments this week cause they don’t have vaccines. So is going to be a long while for NYC. Sigh 

This! I've been trying to get my Grandma an appointment because she qualifies for 1B, but they literally have nothing available. I've checked Queens, Manhattan, and out on Long Island and absolutely nothing.

MessyTop
5 minutes ago, bryanspears said:

This! I've been trying to get my Grandma an appointment because she qualifies for 1B, but they literally have nothing available. I've checked Queens, Manhattan, and out on Long Island and absolutely nothing.

Oh no! I really hope your Grandma gets an appointment soon. We need to protect our elders and keep them safe! Let’s hope Biden makes the process easier and faster for everyone! So nice of you to help your grandma! ❤️❤️

IndyMelissa

Hoping it will happen, but realistic in knowing that it probably wont :( We were refunded fairly quickly from our cancelled Enigma tickets for April. Now my Ultra Miami VIP tickets....from 2020 that was "postponed,"  until this year, which is now NOT happening....are YET to be refunded. A VIP ticket is the price of a Meet and Greet for Gaga  x 2 for husband and I....  super unhappy about that!  Those tickets were purchased in November 2019. Ugh. :giveup: Rant over, lol.

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

FrederickSpears

IMO it's time to cancel. Touring will most likely not be able to be a thing until HOPEFULLY 2022 and people need the money right now so I think the best thing Gaga can do is just cancel the tour. The fans will buy again when things are better and people can actually tour. It will happen, it's just going to be a while.

Many artists (JoJo, Niall Horan, Harry Styles) have cancelled their tours too so fans can get a refund.

desnorteio

I bought on Ticket master UK. Send an e-mail asking for refund and they answered me back withing 30 minutes saying the money would be on my account in the Next 5 days. 

Honestly, if things do get better and concerts are really happening this summer, most likely they'll add new dates cause a lot of people Will want.

I'm gonna wait for any official info. Postponing the tour? Great, I'll keep my ticket. Cancelling? Great, I'll get my money back. Both are ok for me.

Archived