We love to see it

tenor.gif

Spoiler

For anyone who cares they used to be really close

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27monster27

I have been following this whole hair stylist, Jeffree Star, Trisha Paytas, Shane Dawson, Ryland Adams thing for the past few days, and all I can say is WOW.

he/him/his

xoxo Craig

She's just looking for attention... we all know they are besties :bear:  why do y'all give her attention?

End Racism Now

Brainiac
Just now, 27monster27 said:

I have been following this whole hair stylist, Jeffree Star, Trisha Paytas, Shane Dawson, Ryland Adams thing for the past few days, and all I can say is WOW.

Same. And all I can say after everything that we've learned is that both Shane and Ryland truly are trash. And really horrible friends that only seem to care about their image and money.

Brainiac
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

She's just looking for attention... we all know they are besties :bear:  why do y'all give her attention?

You clearly haven't followed this whole situation. Everything she's saying is true.

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

You clearly haven't followed this whole situation. Everything she's saying is true.

I unfollowed Shane after Tati's video came out and unsubscribed from Shane and Jeffree on YouTube because they are trash. Trisha is trash too, and I'm not giving her views

End Racism Now

BUtterfield 8
5 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

4 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

Same. And all I can say after everything that we've learned is that both Shane and Ryland truly are trash. And really horrible friends that only seem to care about their image and money.

I don’t even like Trisha but the fact that those two **** chose jeffree over Trisha, someone who Shane was friends with for more than a decade is so disgusting to me

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I don’t even like Trisha but the fact that those two **** chose jeffree over Trisha, someone who Shane was friends with for more than a decade is so disgusting to me

Trisha was literally defending Shane's ass throughout the whole Tati situation, and also everything else that followed (like the pedo joke, blackface etc). Shane was also good friends with Jef. 

End Racism Now

27monster27
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Trisha was literally defending Shane's ass throughout the whole Tati situation, and also everything else that followed (like the pedo joke, blackface etc). Shane was also good friends with Jef. 

The problem that people have is that while she defended him, he never defended her. Also, Trisha has alleged that he gave Gabbie Hanna the information that Trisha might have an STI.

----

In my personal opinion, nobody is right in this situation. There are a lot of things that have been done wrong on multiple sides.

he/him/his

Debithius

Can somebody give me a quick rundown of what's happening? What is she talking about? What happened? What led up to this? I followed all the way up to Tati's second video and Shane being cancelled by the GP after all of his videos resurfaced. Why are they turning on Trisha? And also yes....they did forget about Trisha a lot, she would come and go.

Reality
22 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Is there new drama? I used to be a huge Shane fan but I unfollowed him and everyone associated with him after the whole James/Tati/Shane/Jeffree thing. 

🖤👹

ItWasntLaauv

I don’t like any of them, but seeing Trisha go in like that feels really correct. She’s a very loyal person, especially to them, glad to see she’s had ENOUGH.

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, 27monster27 said:

The problem that people have is that while she defended him, he never defended her. Also, Trisha has alleged that he gave Gabbie Hanna the information that Trisha might have an STI.

----

In my personal opinion, nobody is right in this situation. There are a lot of things that have been done wrong on multiple sides.

Well after his scandal, he literally went on blackout from everything. He's not gonna defend someone while the world is literally seeing Shane's true colours. Jaida Pincket-Smith and Jaden Smith calling out Shane for his disgusting behaviour, I don’t think Shane's first thought is "oh better defend Trisha". 

As I said, Trisha is craving attention like always. She literally bullied Charli DiMaxio or whatever that TikTokers name is. That was recent. She literally made that girl cry and almost slip into a sucidal way. Trisha shouts the loudest about things and other people for attention, and everyone keeps giving it to her. 

And anyway, if Trisha did have an issue with Shane (if that story about the STI is real), why didn't she just reach out to him? They're literally friends so its not like she couldn't call him. That stuff should have stayed off YouTube. Unless she wants to seem cool now by jumping on the Shane hate train while trying to act innocent herself. 

End Racism Now

lady siwa
17 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Well after his scandal, he literally went on blackout from everything. He's not gonna defend someone while the world is literally seeing Shane's true colours. Jaida Pincket-Smith and Jaden Smith calling out Shane for his disgusting behaviour, I don’t think Shane's first thought is "oh better defend Trisha". 

lol you missed the whole point here... trisha isn’t looking for shane to defend her right now she’s looking for her *best friend* who she defended through all of his disgusting sh*t to stay loyal to her and not talk trash behind her back or defend jeffrey and body shaming her to her face and there’s also much much more to it then just this

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, lady siwa said:

lol you missed the whole point here... trisha isn’t looking for shane to defend her right now she’s looking for her *best friend* who she defended through all of his disgusting sh*t to stay loyal to her and not talk trash behind her back or defend jeffrey and body shaming her to her face and there’s also much much more to it then just this

Why would Shane not defend Jef? He's also friends with him. Shane can't even defend himself, how was he gonna be there for her? He's hopefully checking himself into a rehab facility so that he can change and become a better person. And anyway, Trisha could have called them to see where things lie. 

We all know Shane is a disgusting horrible man, and the same goes for Jeffree. Trisha is equally disgusting and this whole stunt just seems like a way to deflect all of that by aiming even more hate at Shane. We don't know the validity of what she's saying cause she's lied so many times before. She's crying for attention. 

End Racism Now

Archived