đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Trisha Paytas drags Shane Dawson

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

StressedOut

I used to be an avid fan of basically every party involved, but there really shouldn't be any sides to this lol, they're all really awful people

That being said, everyone loves mess 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27monster27
2 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

I didnt understand it tho tbh can someone explain to me like im 5 (if u got time)

Here is the story of what happened from earlier in the thread:

Spoiler

Okay, here is the story:

1. In early 2020 around Valentines Day (pre-lockdown), Trisha Paytas went on a Vegas trip with Jeffrey Star, his friends, and some other people. Weirdly, she ended up leaving the trip early. about payments and whatnot, and he also confirmed speculation that she was being bullied on the Vegas trip in early 2020 by mocking her in several ways.

1b. A little bit after this, speculation rose in regards to Trisha Paytas stating that she was scared of Jeffree. The possibility of her being bullied on the trip rose up. (I am not sure who stated this first.)

2. (Fast forward to now.) A hairstylist on the Vegas trip came forward on live speaking about her over comments that she made about payments for two wigs in a vlog. In the video he makes several derogatory remarks to her.

3. Trisha Paytas at first made a more subtle response, but a week later she had a breakdown on video about it, which caused both Jeffree and the hairdresser (especially the latter) to receive a lot of hate. She also made a video on Tiktok addressing this.

3b. In her first response, she briefly mentioned her being upset that Ryland Adams invited and talked about Jeffree Star on two separate podcast episodes, both being very recent. She was upset that Shane and Ryland did not part ways with Jeffree sooner like they had allegedly promised behind the scenes.

4. Trisha makes a second video explaining her issues with Shane and Ryland, and then blocks both of them. She was mainly upset with them not being more vocal in supporting her over Jeffrey and his crew; Shane in particular after being mentioned texted her basically saying, "Just come to my house so we can eat food and forget about all of this. However, she wishes them well, and mainly chooses to leave more peacefully.

5. After watching a video by Peter Monn, and seeing Rylands response to the whole situation, Trisha Paytas began to see far bigger issues with her friendship, and she goes on a large Tiktok rant against Shane and Ryland.

6. That leads to the video in the OP, where she is now very angry with both Shane and Ryland. She alleges that they have both been very fake, and that Shane has even said bad things about her behind her back. She initially refused to believe this, but after everything that happened recently she now no longer is friends with Shane and Ryland.

he/him/his

• 1 month later...
IndyMelissa
On 1/21/2021 at 10:19 PM, 27monster27 said:

Okay, here is the story:

1. In early 2020 around Valentines Day (pre-lockdown), Trisha Paytas went on a Vegas trip with Jeffrey Star, his friends, and some other people. Weirdly, she ended up leaving the trip early. about payments and whatnot, and he also confirmed speculation that she was being bullied on the Vegas trip in early 2020 by mocking her in several ways.

1b. A little bit after this, speculation rose in regards to Trisha Paytas stating that she was scared of Jeffree. The possibility of her being bullied on the trip rose up. (I am not sure who stated this first.)

2. (Fast forward to now.) A hairstylist on the Vegas trip came forward on live speaking about her over comments that she made about payments for two wigs in a vlog. In the video he makes several derogatory remarks to her.

3. Trisha Paytas at first made a more subtle response, but a week later she had a breakdown on video about it, which caused both Jeffree and the hairdresser (especially the latter) to receive a lot of hate. She also made a video on Tiktok addressing this.

3b. In her first response, she briefly mentioned her being upset that Ryland Adams invited and talked about Jeffree Star on two separate podcast episodes, both being very recent. She was upset that Shane and Ryland did not part ways with Jeffree sooner like they had allegedly promised behind the scenes.

4. Trisha makes a second video explaining her issues with Shane and Ryland, and then blocks both of them. She was mainly upset with them not being more vocal in supporting her over Jeffrey and his crew; Shane in particular after being mentioned texted her basically saying, "Just come to my house so we can eat food and forget about all of this. However, she wishes them well, and mainly chooses to leave more peacefully.

5. After watching a video by Peter Monn, and seeing Rylands response to the whole situation, Trisha Paytas began to see far bigger issues with her friendship, and she goes on a large Tiktok rant against Shane and Ryland.

6. That leads to the video in the OP, where she is now very angry with both Shane and Ryland. She alleges that they have both been very fake, and that Shane has even said bad things about her behind her back. She initially refused to believe this, but after everything that happened recently she now no longer is friends with Shane and Ryland.

Do you watch Peter regularly on Youtube?

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

27monster27
5 minutes ago, IndyMelissa said:

Do you watch Peter regularly on Youtube?

I do not regularly watch him. I have watched him a bit more recently, though.

he/him/his

beaublue
On 1/21/2021 at 7:59 PM, xoxo Craig said:

She's just looking for attention... we all know they are besties :bear:  why do y'all give her attention?

Dude why do you always invalidate people’s pain on here? “ShEs JuSt LoOkInG fOr AtTeNtIoN” are you joking? Jeffrees hair stylist literally went on live & bullied her & we all saw it.

beaublue
On 1/22/2021 at 11:39 AM, xoxo Craig said:

She bullied that TikTok girl, she bullied James Charles, she mocked the trans community and the gay community, she's done blackface... how has that not effected other people?

She never mocked the gay/trans community. She tried to express her own private feelings on her sexuality & said she feels like a man in a woman’s body & has to this day held up to those feelings making it clear that she wasn’t being satirical like in most of her trolling vids. Mocking the gay community? I’ve never seen that or heard about that. She never did blackface, she was extremely tan while filming a music video in which she pretended to be a slave (which if you understand what she does from a comedic stand point then this wouldn’t be a discussion), she doesn’t bully James Charles she has only called out his gross behavior along with other social media stars. I’m not surprised you have this view of her though because basically every female celeb on this site gets hate from you. It’s like you sit there perched to just drag everyone cause it makes you feel superior. Regardless of what she’s done she doesn’t deserve to be abused/bullied by people in public. If you knew anything about abuse then you’d know most of Trishas behavior stems from going through traumatic abuse herself so why would you think that more abuse is justified?

IndyMelissa
6 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

I do not regularly watch him. I have watched him a bit more recently, though.

Nice! Do you just follow his drama channel or do you watch any of his others?

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

Monster Voices

Y'all cancel celebs left and right for something mildly offensive they tweeted years ago, but still give a platform to this monster???? After she bullied a person with an extreme mental condition (Nin from the channel DissociaDID) to a literal mental breakdown and a suicidе attempt LAST YEAR! :madge: I'm genuinely angry every time I see posts and videos about her. This is a narcissistic psychopath and y'all are enabling her.

Forever and Always!

Archived