đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Trisha Paytas drags Shane Dawson

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

NYC Monster

They're all trash but I can't help but feel bad for Trish. She's been friends with Shane for over a decade, she's always been there for him and in his corner and this is how he treats her in return? Jeffree is a monster and Shane is gonna learn it the hard way--I also feel like Ryland 100% is only with Shane for his money and his clout but :ohwell:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HEARTSTOP
5 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

It still doesn't take away from the fact that Trisha is incredibly problematic and should have been cancelled a long time ago 

We all know Shane is a shitty person, its not like it's brand new information. :bear:

I agree with she being problematic to some degree, but she was right when she addressed this in her video. All of her "problematic" behavior didn't actually affect anyone else, while what Shane and Jeffree did and do are actual crimes.

IDGAF

xoxo Craig
9 minutes ago, HEARTSTOP said:

I agree with she being problematic to some degree, but she was right when she addressed this in her video. All of her "problematic" behavior didn't actually affect anyone else, while what Shane and Jeffree did and do are actual crimes.

She bullied that TikTok girl, she bullied James Charles, she mocked the trans community and the gay community, she's done blackface... how has that not effected other people?

End Racism Now

FrederickSpears

Trisha was SO loyal to Shane for years, she was ALWAYS defending him and she was a true friend to him. He is a trash person and I'm glad she is cutting him out. He only cares about himself and Ryland is a piece of **** too and only with Shane for $$ and clout.

How could she have defended him in the first place when he has years of creepy behaviour towards animals and kids :interestinga:

Not to mention all the blatant racist behaviour on top of that :interestinga:

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

PawsUpJago
5 hours ago, HEARTSTOP said:

She attacked a girl on YouTube with DID which then caused her brain to actually create a new alter because of the trauma, so that definitely affected someone and I haven't seen her own up to that even though she is usually the first to put it all out there eventually when she ****s up to thay degree, so that for sure still bugs me. I feel bad for her in this instance but I have always wanted her to speak more on how this affected the DissociaDID system. 

Wolf Boy
14 hours ago, JoeMo said:

How could she have defended him in the first place when he has years of creepy behaviour towards animals and kids :interestinga:

Not to mention all the blatant racist behaviour on top of that :interestinga:

She’s hardly an angel herself, it’s not like she has some high bar of quality to reach with people around her.

On 1/22/2021 at 2:58 AM, 27monster27 said:

I have been following this whole hair stylist, Jeffree Star, Trisha Paytas, Shane Dawson, Ryland Adams thing for the past few days, and all I can say is WOW.

I didnt understand it tho tbh can someone explain to me like im 5 (if u got time)

Archived