💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Trisha Paytas drags Shane Dawson

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

Supersonic

all offense... off with all of their heads. don't wanna see or hear N E THING (N. E. THING) from these simpletons anymore.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27monster27
3 hours ago, Debithius said:

Can somebody give me a quick rundown of what's happening? What is she talking about? What happened? What led up to this? I followed all the way up to Tati's second video and Shane being cancelled by the GP after all of his videos resurfaced. Why are they turning on Trisha? And also yes....they did forget about Trisha a lot, she would come and go.

3 hours ago, Reality said:

Is there new drama? I used to be a huge Shane fan but I unfollowed him and everyone associated with him after the whole James/Tati/Shane/Jeffree thing. 

Okay, here is the story:

1. In early 2020 around Valentines Day (pre-lockdown), Trisha Paytas went on a Vegas trip with Jeffrey Star, his friends, and some other people. Weirdly, she ended up leaving the trip early. about payments and whatnot, and he also confirmed speculation that she was being bullied on the Vegas trip in early 2020 by mocking her in several ways.

1b. A little bit after this, speculation rose in regards to Trisha Paytas stating that she was scared of Jeffree. The possibility of her being bullied on the trip rose up. (I am not sure who stated this first.)

2. (Fast forward to now.) A hairstylist on the Vegas trip came forward on live speaking about her over comments that she made about payments for two wigs in a vlog. In the video he makes several derogatory remarks to her.

3. Trisha Paytas at first made a more subtle response, but a week later she had a breakdown on video about it, which caused both Jeffree and the hairdresser (especially the latter) to receive a lot of hate. She also made a video on Tiktok addressing this.

3b. In her first response, she briefly mentioned her being upset that Ryland Adams invited and talked about Jeffree Star on two separate podcast episodes, both being very recent. She was upset that Shane and Ryland did not part ways with Jeffree sooner like they had allegedly promised behind the scenes.

4. Trisha makes a second video explaining her issues with Shane and Ryland, and then blocks both of them. She was mainly upset with them not being more vocal in supporting her over Jeffrey and his crew; Shane in particular after being mentioned texted her basically saying, "Just come to my house so we can eat food and forget about all of this. However, she wishes them well, and mainly chooses to leave more peacefully.

5. After watching a video by Peter Monn, and seeing Rylands response to the whole situation, Trisha Paytas began to see far bigger issues with her friendship, and she goes on a large Tiktok rant against Shane and Ryland.

6. That leads to the video in the OP, where she is now very angry with both Shane and Ryland. She alleges that they have both been very fake, and that Shane has even said bad things about her behind her back. She initially refused to believe this, but after everything that happened recently she now no longer is friends with Shane and Ryland.

he/him/his

lady siwa
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

Trisha could have called them to see where things lie.

trisha literally had told them about the situation multiple times beforehand and they gaslighted her into "moving past" it

1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

We don't know the validity of what she's saying cause she's lied so many times before.

again we literally know the validity of what she is saying here because muliple people who were part of this trip with jeffrey and trisha have come out admitting this all.

TimisaMonster

Did I miss something what happened over the last few days?

Trisha has been friends with Shane for SOOOO many years!!! They made so many funny skits and reviews together...wtf

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

YoungWildCanadian
2 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Well after his scandal, he literally went on blackout from everything. He's not gonna defend someone while the world is literally seeing Shane's true colours. Jaida Pincket-Smith and Jaden Smith calling out Shane for his disgusting behaviour, I don’t think Shane's first thought is "oh better defend Trisha". 

As I said, Trisha is craving attention like always. She literally bullied Charli DiMaxio or whatever that TikTokers name is. That was recent. She literally made that girl cry and almost slip into a sucidal way. Trisha shouts the loudest about things and other people for attention, and everyone keeps giving it to her. 

And anyway, if Trisha did have an issue with Shane (if that story about the STI is real), why didn't she just reach out to him? They're literally friends so its not like she couldn't call him. That stuff should have stayed off YouTube. Unless she wants to seem cool now by jumping on the Shane hate train while trying to act innocent herself. 

If you want to have an opinion you have to do your research rather then just blindly hating someone. This is why we have cancel culture. 

YoungWildCanadian

HEARTSTOP
2 minutes ago, YoungWildCanadian said:

If you want to have an opinion you have to do your research rather then just blindly hating someone. This is why we have cancel culture. 

This. Mr xoxo seems to be VERY out of the loop :bear:

IDGAF

HEARTSTOP
1 hour ago, 27monster27 said:

Okay, here is the story:

1. In early 2020 around Valentines Day (pre-lockdown), Trisha Paytas went on a Vegas trip with Jeffrey Star, his friends, and some other people. Weirdly, she ended up leaving the trip early. about payments and whatnot, and he also confirmed speculation that she was being bullied on the Vegas trip in early 2020 by mocking her in several ways.

1b. A little bit after this, speculation rose in regards to Trisha Paytas stating that she was scared of Jeffree. The possibility of her being bullied on the trip rose up. (I am not sure who stated this first.)

2. (Fast forward to now.) A hairstylist on the Vegas trip came forward on live speaking about her over comments that she made about payments for two wigs in a vlog. In the video he makes several derogatory remarks to her.

3. Trisha Paytas at first made a more subtle response, but a week later she had a breakdown on video about it, which caused both Jeffree and the hairdresser (especially the latter) to receive a lot of hate. She also made a video on Tiktok addressing this.

3b. In her first response, she briefly mentioned her being upset that Ryland Adams invited and talked about Jeffree Star on two separate podcast episodes, both being very recent. She was upset that Shane and Ryland did not part ways with Jeffree sooner like they had allegedly promised behind the scenes.

4. Trisha makes a second video explaining her issues with Shane and Ryland, and then blocks both of them. She was mainly upset with them not being more vocal in supporting her over Jeffrey and his crew; Shane in particular after being mentioned texted her basically saying, "Just come to my house so we can eat food and forget about all of this. However, she wishes them well, and mainly chooses to leave more peacefully.

5. After watching a video by Peter Monn, and seeing Rylands response to the whole situation, Trisha Paytas began to see far bigger issues with her friendship, and she goes on a large Tiktok rant against Shane and Ryland.

6. That leads to the video in the OP, where she is now very angry with both Shane and Ryland. She alleges that they have both been very fake, and that Shane has even said bad things about her behind her back. She initially refused to believe this, but after everything that happened recently she now no longer is friends with Shane and Ryland.

I think the only important thing you forgot to mention is that by making that video, the hairstylist basically confirmed what happened in the Vegas trip, clearly showing Trisha was telling the truth. All of the people involved also unfollowed the hairdresser.

IDGAF

PunkTheFunk
20 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Did I miss something what happened over the last few days?

Trisha has been friends with Shane for SOOOO many years!!! They made so many funny skits and reviews together...wtf

4 minutes ago, PrincessHighDie9 said:

her confirming that garrett, drew and Andrew had a falling out with them literally made me gasp 💀

As an ex-Shane viewer this had me shook too :bear:

TimisaMonster
6 minutes ago, PrincessHighDie9 said:

her confirming that garrett, drew and Andrew had a falling out with them literally made me gasp 💀

Woah...:wtfga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Whenever i see any of these names continue being involved in drama i just get so tired. :bear:

They always jump head first exacerbating potential conflicts instead of deflating them. :saladga:

I get that it brings in attention/revenue, but that honestly just makes me find these situations more vile. :lana:

Archived