question

What do you think of Haus Labs?

Jill

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies
1 hour ago, Dulo Peep said:

it looks cheap but i don't know if its actually cheap

i dont like the branding, i think its outdated and boring

It´s definitely not cheap. I have tons of make up and this is quality. For real.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Midnightrush891

Celebrities selling Avon is boring and is getting in the way of all the new releases I’m waiting for!

rasclautmangos

I like the way Sarah does Gaga's makeup using the Haus products. I don't particularly like the marketing and most of the model's makeup don't look nearly as good as Gaga's.

Volantits

From most people (and youtubers) they're shocked it's a Gaga brand because it's so uninspired :/ I use a lot of the products, she introduced me to playing with makeup on the regular and I appreciate her for that!

I would say that she keeps doing this. It's her business and she's passionate about make-up, self love. But, more innovation, not sure how but she and the team can do their scientific/technology/health research. 

4 minutes ago, julz said:

I would say that she keeps doing this. It's her business and she's passionate about make-up, self love. But, more innovation, not sure how but she and the team can do their scientific/technology/health research. 

I don't think the R+D is done by her team. Haus Labs is an independent company and as such it must have departments that hire people to do just that.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Archived