Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you think of Haus Labs?

Jill

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Runway said:

Only liddos have made up their alternative narrative in which is hated and un-wearable. In the real world is doing great... especially considering  she’s not partnering with huge beauty brands like sephora and LVHM. 

Not true, look for any video on youtube about celebrity makeup brands and Haus Labs is always talked about in a negative light.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway
1 minute ago, Bio said:

Not true, look for any video on youtube about celebrity makeup brands and Haus Labs is always talked about in a negative light.

I have and that’s a lie. The eyeliener in particular  is praised and used regularly even when the reviews/tutorials are not HL related

Just now, Runway said:

I have and that’s a lie. The eyeliener in particular  is praised and used regularly even when the reviews/tutorials are not HL related

The eyeliner is the only thing that's praised from the brand. Apart from that everyone sees it as a joke, especially after those terrible 4-way palettes.

I love the eyeliner, glam attacks, and lipliners! Their lipliners are the only ones that don’t rub off on my mask are not as drying as the Kylie ones.

Rat Boy
2 hours ago, Jill said:

:orpoh:

I love Orpoh Winfree :billie: 

2 hours ago, dynamite said:

I'm over it :neyde:

Did you even try it cause no offence but u need it. 

Untitled-1.thumb.png.fb51a7ce8c6cd91f6a6

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

RAMROD

I think this brand making her inching closer to Queen of Avon Lady title which currently hold by Rhenna.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

8 hours ago, kukuryku666 said:

She just released an album of the decade and it just started

No promo =/= not caring

If you want to see her being passionate about the music, watch her 2020 interviews. Zane Lowe one is amazing.

What just started? The chromatica era is over, we are in the Gucci era now. She does not care about her music and it's all but clear.

js4754394o9823
2 hours ago, Creyk said:

What just started? The chromatica era is over, we are in the Gucci era now. She does not care about her music and it's all but clear.

Decade just started :fail:

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Mother of Puppies

Well... I must be one of the only monsters who bought some of the Hauslabs stuff lol

It´s quite pricey (but not as expensive as other brands) but I have to say the quality is really good ! (I bought it with a big discount on Black Friday though *yay*)  I was actually really surprised that the packaging is sooo nice and gallant... it´s very heavy and doesn´t feel or look cheap at all!

I love that it´s cruelty free and vegan too! The colors are amazing and the glam attacks are the first that don´t stick your eyelids together lol ( I bought some cheaper ones from other brands that I don´t use because they feel heavy on your eyes and are sticky af)

I also love that it´s a start up and that she doesn´t put her name on the products anywhere... so it is really just about the company! It´s a proper start up and I really like the passionate way she talks about it. You can really feel that she cares about this and that she really loves doing that.

So I hope we will soon maybe get skin care products or foundations....

(And I secretly hope that some day she will put out a clothing line as well) :billie:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

bluemonkey

I mean it screams cash grab just the same way she released perfumes back in the days. She isn’t any different than the other celebrities coming out with beauty brands just like back in the days the “it” thing was to have your own perfume now it’s make up. I don’t hate her for it and hey all of us need a side hustle but let’s not pretend she decided to do it because she’s passionate about beauty products as it shows in the products not being creative enough. She’s not bringing anything néw to the table like Rihanna did with her 40 shades so even if you’re not a fan, that product is enticing as Rihanna did fill that void that was missing (more shades) Gaga’s products, as mentioned by many gurus and reviewers, are like many out there for less. If she does come out with a skincare line, yeah I’ll be interested and might make a purchase to support her but not gonna pretend she’s in the labs personally mixing the formulas and spends hours researching the best ingredients like a chemist. Music doesn’t pay well so of course artists look for other ways to make money like touring, selling merchandise.

freebit
20 hours ago, Bio said:

I think it's in a weird position where the buzz is not good, but it's still doing well. 

Anyway, to answer OP, I think it could use an overhaul. I don't know who is in charge of decisions, and I know I'm no expert, but I wear and buy makeup, and I feel like things could be better and at least more exciting. For makeup brands, people love enthusiasm and fantasy, not platitudes which tend to ring so false when trying to sell something like makeup. Selena does this too with her makeup and it's just....awkward & feels like a bunch of word salad when we all know they're just trying to sell us a product. :smh: The audience is more astute than that.

Anyway, I really feel like Haus could use better, more fun packaging and ads. Selena's pink packaging is really cute in a Mary Kay kind of way, and I honestly think it has helped the buzz and made more people want to buy it, whereas Haus is just so boring looking, which is weird because Gaga is known for her visuals and high drama. I think her hot ads for her blush and bronzer was a step in the right direction (and it obviously worked because it sold out more quickly than the other products she's dropped), but they dropped the ball on not offering more diverse shades. Lastly, I think it would be in their best interest if she dropped a product that no one else is really producing atm. Like how Colourpop had their cream to powder eyeshadows at first, or Rih had that powder puff that contained sparkly powder. Or her own self with Fame being a black liquid perfume. It doesn't have to be a new product, just something that is a bit unique in comparison to what other brands are producing atm. 

vyniildisk

it looks cheap but i don't know if its actually cheap

i dont like the branding, i think its outdated and boring

Stupid Oreo

The whole company doesn’t make sense. What is so special about it?

Archived