💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you think of Haus Labs?

Jill

Featured Posts

numb the flame

HL gives us cute photoshoots every two / three months. I agree with another user who said it could've been more GAGA in terms of products and packaging etc as they played it kinda safe. People who I've seen review HL they don't hate the products but they're not like OMG I MUST USE THIS EVERY SINGLE DAY besides maybe the liquid eyeliner. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fernster7

Beautiful gowns. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Lumiere

I haven't tried any of the products yet, but I hope that she steps up the quality, packaging, and the overall direction of the brand. After watching all the reviews on YouTube, I find that the reception is just lukewarm.

I know that there's a lot more to come and I look forward to that. 

Well, since you asked. :huntyga:

Haus Labs is an unfortunate cash grab, in collaboration with an unscrupulous company, creating an unnecessary product, with an uninspired promotional campaign. 

I love Gaga, and have no problem with her being a business woman, but I think from top to bottom Haus Labs has been a misstep. The sooner it’s in the rear view mirror the better. 

47 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I love it because you can tell that unlike with music, she is actually invested in the product and cares about it doing well.

Gaga is still invested in music stop it

I dont buy it cus it's brand new and id have have long time know brands like Maybelline at a cheaper price with guarantee that it works. I think she shouldve started a clothing line

js4754394o9823

I think it's cute

Not perfect, a little bit messy 

It seems like something that Gaga really enjoy doing

But I think there should be more unique models. "Bigger" ones, someone with acne. If your brand is for "everyone", show it :gayhat:

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

js4754394o9823
59 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I love it because you can tell that unlike with music, she is actually invested in the product and cares about it doing well.

She just released an album of the decade and it just started

No promo =/= not caring

If you want to see her being passionate about the music, watch her 2020 interviews. Zane Lowe one is amazing.

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Franch Toast

I love Haus Labs and look forward to Zoom meetings so I have a reason to wear the products. I started using the products because they were affiliated with Gaga, but even if she cut ties I would keep on using them because I like them and think they're high-quality. 

I'm happy that Gaga and Sarah are able to explore this endeavor together. 

She/Her/Hers

Runway

Only liddos have made up their alternative narrative in which is hated and un-wearable. In the real world is doing great... especially considering  she’s not partnering with huge beauty brands like sephora and LVHM. 

When even Selena Gomez's makeup brand is more successful it means things aren't going well :huntyga:

I tried a couple of things from the brand and they are all fine. Overpriced for what they are tho. Uninspired. Haus Labs is seen as the biggest example of a celebrity cash grab by the beauty community.

Archived