Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks owns the skull of a six-year-old girl

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

After the shocking footage that Azealia posted of her digging up her dead cat, boiling it in a pot and using its skull as decoration shocked the world but now there's been more shocking developments:

WARNING: DISTURBING VIDEO AND IMAGES IN ARTICLE LINK (I haven't displayed any here)

Azealia Banks has denied bizarre rumours she ate her dead cat Lucifer - but shocked fans with an even more horrifying revelation on Thursday. The American rapper, 29, revealed during a live radio interview that she owns the skull of a six-year-old girl who died of head trauma. She found the skull on a 'scientific research website' and even showed it off via Zoom while speaking to The Kyle and Jackie O Show. She began the interview by denying rumours she'd eaten her dead cat, after posting a video to Instagram last week of herself digging up the animal and boiling it.

'Absolutely not, no I didn't eat the cat,' she said. 'And firstly, I wouldn't eat a cat that has been dead for three months.'

Azealia explained that she'd dug up and boiled Lucifer 'as part of taxidermy', which is a hobby she's interested in.

'I don't know what you think happens when you go to a medical school and you see a skull or skeleton there, it's the same thing that happens,' she added.

She then revealed that her grim collection includes the skull of a dead child.

'There are lots of scientific research websites where you can buy human skulls like this one,' she said, holding up the skull on the livestream.

'Oh, my God, you've got a skull there,' radio presenter Kyle Sandilands said. 

'This is the skull of a six-year-old girl who died of head trauma,' Azealia replied, which prompted Kyle's co-host Jackie 'O' Henderson to ask: 'Why do you want that?' 

Azealia said she 'loves bones' and 'respects the afterlife', adding: 'I think that the bone is where the energy holds for a person.' 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9169887/Azealia-Banks-denies-rumours-ate-dead-cat-reveals-childs-SKULL.html

I don't know how many more shocking things she has to do before she gets the help she so desperately needs. I don't know what her living arrangements are and if there's anyone who knows about the things she does but there is clearly no one looking out for her. I also want to know why anyone can freely buy human skulls online for non-scientific purposes and how the parents of this child can be in any way ok with that.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

the bigger question is: what was she doing on a radio show? Does she have smth to promote? :bear:

Musery

NYC Monster

Bruh...weird af. I have a friend who is kind of the same way (just kind of) when her dog died she kept his bones. Some people are just...weird

TasteLikeWhiskey

'firstly, I wouldn't eat a cat that has been dead for three months.' 

MFVs-AC9-PMPnh-Dfto-Ke.gif

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong

StrawberryBlond
1 minute ago, TasteLikeWhiskey said:

'firstly, I wouldn't eat a cat that has been dead for three months.' 

MFVs-AC9-PMPnh-Dfto-Ke.gif

I'm also concerned that this was her first line of reasoning. My first would be "I wouldn't eat a cat," followed by "I wouldn't eat a pet cat" and THEN say "I wouldn't eat a cat that had been dead for 3 months." The fact she jumped to a less relevant line of reasoning as her first line of defence is troubling. I'm not saying she does eat cats but that line suggests she'd happily eat a cat, as long as it had just died and that makes its somehow ok.

xoxo Craig

And for that she should be in jail. Why gays support her and give her a platform, I'll never understand 

End Racism Now

Archived