đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks owns the skull of a six-year-old girl

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Economy
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Well, I wasn't aware of that practice. I'm sure many others aren't either. I'm sure they would disagree with this just as much. We're not giving them a pass, we don't know they exist, so until we know it does, we can't pass judgement. I don't support any animal abuse for whatever reason. It's nothing to do with Brujeria or whatever other religion she engages in being "weird" or unknown to us it's that it involves a practice we don't agree with. We're criticising the practice and the person doing it, not necessarily the whole religion. No one's even brought it up by name until I just did. I think it's our right to say that we don't agree with animal sacrifice, it's hardly a radical perspective and certainly not one that needs to have racially charged motivations.

I don't really want to make a pronouncement on other members here. It's hard to compare Azealia's behaviour to faceless people on a forum.

I've never researched the legality of disturbing graves of animals in America. As it's on her own property and it's her own pet, she technically isn't doing anything wrong. But it is down moral perspectives. Most of us can't imagine boiling and dismembering our own pet cat, even if they're already dead. It's her reasons for doing so that we're questioning.

Well, it comes down to just don't domesticate pigs. I know some people do, even as far as having them in a house and raising them like a dog, which I think is a bit far. Keep them as a pet if you must but let them live outside and live like a normal pig. I don't really want to get caught up in the intelligence levels of pigs as it all becomes more uncomfortable. Honestly, pork is something I rarely eat anyway but if I want to keep eating it, I'd rather just relegate pigs to farmyard animals. I tend to believe that you shouldn't domesticate animals that you plan to eat.

No i get that. I waa talking about the idea of eating it. Digging it up and dismembering it is a whole nother aspect of it :emma:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully that cat she digged out of the grave is part of the Pet Cemetery novel and will save us from this idiot hooker. 

dIEM7Ak.png

On 1/22/2021 at 12:55 PM, StrawberryBlond said:

It just goes to show how you can have different views on it. I view the skull as worse because it came from one of our own kind. Stuffed animals, while more than a bit weird, we can distance ourselves from as they're not one of us. Having your own kind's body parts up on display is more than a bit morbid. And there are logical reasons for taxidermy, it's not just people stuffing their pets. The most common reason is for display in museums as well as zoological research so it has its applications.

:bye:

Archived