Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks owns the skull of a six-year-old girl

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Regina George

If Dua Lipa did this y’all would be jumping up and down out of all the hate but when it’s this chick some of y’all are defending her. Defending a homophobe, transphobe, racist,..... Sad thing is this is not as problematic as some of the other things she did. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I'm also concerned that this was her first line of reasoning. My first would be "I wouldn't eat a cat," followed by "I wouldn't eat a pet cat" and THEN say "I wouldn't eat a cat that had been dead for 3 months." The fact she jumped to a less relevant line of reasoning as her first line of defence is troubling. I'm not saying she does eat cats but that line suggests she'd happily eat a cat, as long as it had just died and that makes its somehow ok.

Yeah no. The girl is troubling but this is unrelated.

If people believe you ate your cat, saying "I don't eat cats" is not gonna cut it. She said she wouldn't eat a cat dead for 3 months because no one, not even a cat eater, would do that. It sets the record clear immediately and doesn't leave place for doubt.

This was meant as "I wouldn't eat something dead for 3 months".

4 minutes ago, Regina George said:

If Dua Lipa did this y’all would be jumping up and down out of all the hate but when it’s this chick some of y’all are defending her. Defending a homophobe, transphobe, racist,..... Sad thing is this is not as problematic as some of the other things she did. 

If Dua Lipa was an homophobe transpobe and racist I'd hate on her

If Dua Lipa had some bones, I would raise an eyebrow in confusion but wouldn't hate her for that as it's harmless

You literally gave three very valid reasons to trash Azealia. Her owning a skull is laughable, weird, cringe at best. But it's not problematic so I don't see why you want people to act like it is just because it's her lol

Will never cease to amaze me how her cat bones stories make headlines but her transphobia doesn't, or how people wanan cancel her for this but not for actually killing chickens, or how people are concerned about her death hobby and not Nicki Minaj collabing with a known pedophile rapist twice.

Some of y'all's biases are showing. It's almost as if you cared more about sensationalism than holding celebs to a certain level of morality. And that your favs are immune.

GagaSine

I know people who are into taxidermy and macabre collectibles like this and they are perfectly nice and normal people. I don’t find this that shocking or gross. Anyone could buy a skull online right now. :yennefer: We eat dead animals every day. Death is a natural part of life and the less you fear & distance yourself from it the better you will be able to process and cope with it.

Some of y’all need to tour a slaughterhouse or something and get a reality check.

StrawberryBlond
28 minutes ago, Enigma said:

If Dua Lipa was an homophobe transpobe and racist I'd hate on her

If Dua Lipa had some bones, I would raise an eyebrow in confusion but wouldn't hate her for that as it's harmless

You literally gave three very valid reasons to trash Azealia. Her owning a skull is laughable, weird, cringe at best. But it's not problematic so I don't see why you want people to act like it is just because it's her lol

Will never cease to amaze me how her cat bones stories make headlines but her transphobia doesn't, or how people wanan cancel her for this but not for actually killing chickens, or how people are concerned about her death hobby and not Nicki Minaj collabing with a known pedophile rapist twice.

Some of y'all's biases are showing. It's almost as if you cared more about sensationalism than holding celebs to a certain level of morality. And that your favs are immune.

Her transphobia and racism does make headlines, that's why you get a thread about it almost every time she does it. These issues are what have made people turn away from her. And people were wanting to cancel her for eating chickens, that's when she got the biggest influx of dislikes to her 212 video, actually. And plenty of people have stopped liking Nicki for her issues too and it shows in her sales.

It's not about sensationalism, we're just writing our thoughts about a controversial story. And I think the vast majority of us would be shocked no matter who did it. I'm certainly not one who thinks my faves are perfect gods. I do genuinely care about morality and mental health, which is why I'm showing concern here.

hoeslay

I'm sorry but this isn't shocking to me. Y'all are boring.

If Gaga had a child's skull half of y'all would be like OMG YES DARK QUEEN LG7 IS A DARK POP ALBUM. 

dynamite
1 minute ago, hoeslay said:

If Gaga had a child's skull half of y'all would be like OMG YES DARK QUEEN LG7 IS A DARK POP ALBUM. 

No we wouldn't :laughga:

Chromatica Island

I love her music, but goddamn shes sick in the head, it's sad and disturbing, she needs help.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Chromatica Island
6 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

No, I would unstan her, I draw the line at dead children.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Economy
4 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I'm also concerned that this was her first line of reasoning. My first would be "I wouldn't eat a cat," followed by "I wouldn't eat a pet cat" and THEN say "I wouldn't eat a cat that had been dead for 3 months." The fact she jumped to a less relevant line of reasoning as her first line of defence is troubling. I'm not saying she does eat cats but that line suggests she'd happily eat a cat, as long as it had just died and that makes its somehow ok.

If she did i dont see whats so overly problematic if she ate cats. I know celebrities are held to higher standards but most still arenr vegetarian

If they arent vegetarian i dont see the difference betweeb eating a cat vs beef or pork just because in the western world we decided they are fluffy animals we consider pets

But in principal either u are against eating meat or you are not. I dont get why ppl cherry pick and suggest one animal species is ok but then not another...

Chromatography

she really needs to be locked up.

mark my words she will kill someone. :wtf:

buzzkill

Some comments in here are boderline racists. I think it comes from her religious views, and she brought from a store... what’s the real problem? 

Archived