Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks owns the skull of a six-year-old girl

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Shipper

Whats sad is that those remains were probably sold or donated to that scientific research website for SCIENCE and research purposes. It was no way meant to be sold as a decoration for some creepy person like her to display and show off. 

The parents probably chose to give the body of their child for medical students to learn anatomy from in hopes to help future healthcare professionals to understand the type of injury/ skull formation. 

She is just terrible. Cadavers in our Anatomy & Physiology lab are always treated with respect because they were someone's parent/ child or grandchild. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToxicHot

I mean...... that’s very strange. But at least she gave her reasoning? She’s into spiritual stuff and energy and all that. But that’s pretty bizarre of her to actually purchase a dead child’s skull. :ohno: So creepy. And actually pretty disrespectful......but human remains shouldn’t be for sale to just anyone.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

thefamebitch

Very disturbing. Why do I feel like she’s going to create/join a doomsday death cult in the next 5 years :toofunny:

8 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

And for that she should be in jail. Why gays support her and give her a platform, I'll never understand 

Lmao why exactly is this a criminal offense? People buy and own bones, it's pretty simple

js4754394o9823

And I thought it's just another thread about that cat... :poot:

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, Ployd said:

Lmao why exactly is this a criminal offense? People buy and own bones, it's pretty simple

Human remains shouldn't be in anyone's possession except maybe their family :bear:   its pretty disgusting, and clearly she's not sane 

End Racism Now

I don't want to be that girl but I'll be that girl. Honestly most of the confusion around Azealia's recent stuff is because of ignorance. She practices Santeria, and in Santeria (like in other african-carribean/haitian/ecc religions) worshipping and working with the dead is a very important part of spirituality. The things with her dead cat or also with the skull of the little girl (not even sure if it's real or she just said it for shock factor) may seem weird from a western point of view but it's actually sacred.

BUtterfield 8
4 minutes ago, Sebs said:

I don't want to be that girl but I'll be that girl. Honestly most of the confusion around Azealia's recent stuff is because of ignorance. She practices Santeria, and in Santeria (like in other african-carribean/haitian/ecc religions) worshipping and working with the dead is a very important part of spirituality. The things with her dead cat or also with the skull of the little girl (not even sure if it's real or she just said it for shock factor) may seem weird from a western point of view but it's actually sacred.

Cooking a dead cat is one thing, but owning a human skull? Nah fam that’s messed up 

StrawberryBlond
9 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Whats sad is that those remains were probably sold or donated to that scientific research website for SCIENCE and research purposes. It was no way meant to be sold as a decoration for some creepy person like her to display and show off. 

The parents probably chose to give the body of their child for medical students to learn anatomy from in hopes to help future healthcare professionals to understand the type of injury/ skull formation. 

She is just terrible. Cadavers in our Anatomy & Physiology lab are always treated with respect because they were someone's parent/ child or grandchild. 

I have a hard time believing any legit scientific organisation would allow anyone to buy human body parts of dead people, especially children, from their site. These should only be handled by professionals who are usually them for research purposes and are trusted to treat the dead with respect. I don't know what parent would be ok with anyone being allowed to purchase their dead child's skull. Makes me wonder if they even knew this happened. I really hope that the parents who donated this have been alerted to this story and that it could possibly be their child's so that they can pursue those who donated it if they didn't consent.

5 minutes ago, Ployd said:

Maybe bones from animals, not humans and especially not children. What reason would someone have to own the skull of a human? Knowing that this is someone's child? That their complete body doesn't have a resting place? For most of us, we'd feel like we were disrespecting the dead and most people find the idea of human remains, apart from contained ashes, in their house to be disturbing and wrong. It's illegal to sell body parts without the owner's permission and there's no permission from a dead person. The only way I could see selling a child's body parts who hasn't consented is in the case of medical research but selling those body parts on to the public shouldn't even be a consideration.

js4754394o9823
8 minutes ago, Sebs said:

1. Culture can be bad, tradition isn't always an excuse.

2. If this was someone else who just worked with a cat's dead body - fine. It's disrespectful and evil to me, but whatever. Azealia killed x chickens in her own closet, you don't need to be ignorant to think she's eating/killing cats...

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

tylerjs

You know, normally when it comes to most anything related to Azealia Banks, I’d have a lot of negative things to say just because most of the things she does are pretty objectively asinine. However, as jarring as the headline is (for myself included), I can’t really see what is inherently wrong with this. She seems to have purchased it legally, which if the parents actually knew of the child’s death I’m sure they’d have to be okay with it for it to be on the site. I don’t know enough about these kinds of websites aimed at scientific use, but if they let her purchase it then I don’t know how to really object to it. I also would say that it’s probably not as uncommon as you think for people to be have human remains in their personal possession due to their interests in anthropology and those types of fields. Do I personally think a person should really have a child (or any) skull in their house? No, I think it’s weird and f*ckin gross, but that doesn’t make it intrinsically wrong. Same for the cat, like I would rather die than dig up my dead pet, but I also have no interest in taxidermy or having my pets stuffed, so :sis: but otherwise speaking, I am in no way an Azealia Banks fan in any capacity 

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Archived