💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The New York Times presents: Framing Britney Spears

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

The documentary airs 5th February 2021 - apparently the documentary will feature people close to Britney and lawyers that have been tied to the Conservatorship.

Let's hope this supports her freedom :pray:

EsR8EeiXcAAc1Ma?format=jpg&name=large

EsR8EefXAAEgLUU?format=jpg&name=large

Untitled-design-33.jpg

#JusticeForBritney ♡

jacs vs looser

Wow this is the first time I see a serious media outlet talk about Britney's conservatorship. Will be watching for sure. 

warioaddams

This is huge! The New York Times covering Britney's conservatorship. 

Find Britney Spears. Free her.      

EsLrBP_XAAILH8c?format=jpg&name=small

#freebritney2021

Gimme More
14 minutes ago, Regina George said:

OMG finally some real publicity!!!! I AM SO HAPPY @Gimme More

I'm pretty sure one of the lawyers in the clip is the one she hired to stop Jamie from implementing a conservatorship in 2008 (the one Jamie got a restraining order against from contacting Britney again). The same lawyer Britney's dad said Britney didn't have enough capacity to hire :bradley:

Hopefully he spills the tea! 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

JazzGa

These frontloaded hyped up documentaries have a very powerful ability to immediately change public discourse and get real change happening. This is the new Finding Neverland or Surviving R. Kelley. This might actually change Britney's life and I feel really hopeful about it 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Rahrahbitchson

We will be watching and sharing for the liberty of this sweet person. We love you britney #FreeWoman 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Adrenaliner
17 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

These frontloaded hyped up documentaries have a very powerful ability to immediately change public discourse and get real change happening. This is the new Finding Neverland or Surviving R. Kelley. This might actually change Britney's life and I feel really hopeful about it 

This so much. I hope this has the same effect as those documents and gets more influential medias to talk about this abuse.

bryanspears
1 hour ago, Gimme More said:

I'm pretty sure one of the lawyers in the clip is the one she hired to stop Jamie from implementing a conservatorship in 2008 (the one Jamie got a restraining order against from contacting Britney again). The same lawyer Britney's dad said Britney didn't have enough capacity to hire :bradley:

Hopefully he spills the tea! 

Yes I believe its Adam Streisand!!!

Anyways, I'm so excited for this ugh. I've been with Free Britney from day 1 back when BritneysGram broke the news in 2019 and it makes me so happy to finally see it recognized by MSM. I guess as more publications report on it Jamie loses his power and influence. Even TMZ seems to be swaying in favor (most of the time) of Britney recently

Archived