💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

This great friendship...

Wind Fly

Featured Posts

Gaga and Bo are friends since they were 4 years old. This is so strong!! And also her friendship with Bobby is also strong!!

Sarah H

I love Gaga and Bo's friendship. Imagine how surreal it must seem to be friends with someone from the age of 4 and see their rise to such huge fame and success! 

Just now, Sarah H said:

I love Gaga and Bo's friendship. Imagine how surreal it must seem to be friends with someone from the age of 4 and see their rise to such huge fame and success! 

Exactly!!!!

Agunimon
9 minutes ago, Sarah H said:

I would be one jealous b~tch

vyniildisk

imagine knowing someone since age 4 that is not your family, i cant relate, i dont even talk to my middle school friends anymoar 

Rahrahbitchson
22 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

I would be one jealous b~tch

Seek help

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Bradley

If I remember correctly, Bo also stayed with Gaga during the beginning of the pandemic. Gaga had a small team of people who would help her get the essentials and Bo was one of them.

I don't even think Bobby stayed with her, that must mean how close Bo was to her.

Defmix100
34 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

imagine knowing someone since age 4 that is not your family, i cant relate, i dont even talk to my middle school friends anymoar 

I met my best friend at that age but I know it's pretty uncommon to still be friends with people from that sort of age

Franch Toast
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

If I remember correctly, Bo also stayed with Gaga during the beginning of the pandemic. Gaga had a small team of people who would help her get the essentials and Bo was one of them.

I don't even think Bobby stayed with her, that must mean how close Bo was to her.

Well, I'm not sure if it's still the case, but Bo and Bo's husband Tom lived with Gaga at one point after she and Carino broke up –– Gaga talked about this during the software people tour in Orlando. 

She/Her/Hers

10 hours ago, Bradley said:

Yes, I remember seeing her in the One World Together At Home IG livestream!!! That was very sweet

11 hours ago, Wind Fly said:

This tweet  is so sweet!!

"Special relationship with Korea and fans there..." Get ready then Korea, SC video with cameo appearance by Bo confirmed :bradley:

Seriously though, i envy their friendship. A bestfriend that is like your sister/brother :blush:

Archived