ย 

Edited by YourEvilTwin
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 9
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

hoeslay

Ok I knew it was like...different? But I don't know enough about music theory to explain it right so glad to know I wasn't being delusional haha

Wet Fire

The 'land' part with the impression that she's running out of breath is so cleverย :giveup:

• Like 1

LastNight

This was so interesting, thanks for sharing! I donโ€™t know anything about music theory but itโ€™s so cool to hear how much work clearly went into it and the specific choices they made with the arrangement.ย 

• Like 1

xoxo Craig

When you actually break it down like this, you can tell that they've worked on this for a while. Everything is intentional, it works, it sounds great, and like he said it really told a story. Superb by Gaga, really really well done

End Racism Now
  • Like 1

julz

I am amazed on how these people are really into this. Music intellects or whatever you may call them, im glad that they noticed Gaga. Whitney's version would never be topped though, as what they say, and i agree too. But Gaga's performance feels like top 5 or maybe even top 3.ย 

• Like 1

Matt Savage

tenor.gif

Shipper

Music turned math. Wow. Full respect to musical directors and those who can get all of these from watching a few minutes of her singing.

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

SMILE2NE1

Reminds me of my music electives in universityย :cryga: