Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Legendary Teal Hair returns in Peru today

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She really does keep all her wigs. It's the same exact one as this one.

tumblr_mdwud7E1BN1qga1iko1_1280.jpg

OH MY GOD I love this look :giveup:

oh and yay my 2000th post!

lady-gaga-cfda-fashion-icon.jpg

I missed that teal hair... Her CFDA look when she accepted the fashion icon award was my favourite. :flutter:

I don't really like it bcause of the hair and her skin colour. It made her look like an old japanese buisness woman. But the dress! It was so good i love it! :flutter:

inuborg

I don't really like it bcause of the hair and her skin colour. It made her look like an old japanese buisness woman. But the dress! It was so good i love it! :flutter:

And her boobs popped out of it :flutter:

In general I like the teal hair. Whatever happened to the fox blonde, or w/e she was going on about in the beginning of the Ball.

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

if she's going to do teal she needs to at least have a tan + neutral make-up otherwise her entire color palette looks like a toy store

RAMROD

And her boobs popped out of it :flutter:

In general I like the teal hair. Whatever happened to the fox blonde, or w/e she was going on about in the beginning of the Ball.

It evolving into brunette, some kind of living hair dye or parasite :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

inuborg

It evolving into brunette, some kind of living hair dye or parasite :fan:

Its so funny cause she was all like I perfected the color y'all :derpga: than it was jk I'm a full brunette now :lolgaga:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

I wouldn't get your hopes up teal fans :nails:

she will probably wear it for like 2 shows

she did the same thing in aus this year

i wish she could keep these amazing pastel colours for more than a week :laughga:

BloodyM

i just mentioned 'teal wash' a couple of days ago on this forum and BAM teal wash she's wearing. confirms that she DEF reads this forum.

i just mentioned 'teal wash' a couple of days ago on this forum and BAM teal wash she's wearing. confirms that she DEF reads this forum.

Of course she does, not a news tbh :sweat: I remember once I wrote she had shaved her hair to get a tattoo there... and she did a day after :creepflop:

potprincess

How could anyone not like that hair colour on Gaga? She looks beautiful, I love what she is wearing with the teal wig! It's very pretty but "casual" for Gaga! I love seeing her hair colour change all the time, to her it's an accessory like clothes. Nobody should complain because she looks FLAWLESS. :')

How could anyone not like that hair colour on Gaga? She looks beautiful, I love what she is wearing with the teal wig! It's very pretty but "casual" for Gaga! I love seeing her hair colour change all the time, to her it's an accessory like clothes. Nobody should complain because she looks FLAWLESS. :')

exactly <3 i LOVE the teal wig <3 fits her so perfectly

Archived