Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Is Perfect Illusion More Liked Now?

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like the same happens in every gaga era, and people only come around to appreciate the previous albums and eras when they're dissapoited by the new one due to high/different expectations 

I always loved PI. But I think people are right on here - I think a lot of people were expecting ARTPOP act 2. Along with the fact that to promote the single/album she wasn't dressed as 'crazy' as she used to for the first time in her career. We're used to seeing her without wigs now but back then it was really the first time she committed to having a 'stripped' down look. Even during C2C she still wore big cher style wigs and some gagaesque outfits. So i think a combination of that and the fact it wasn't necessarily pop was the main reason people started to hate it.

I loved it right from the beginning

Her lead singles have not been my favourites but this one is a great song 

:staymad:

I liked it from the beginning. Maybe people didn't listen when it came out, so it went ignored and now people have played it, so they have all noticed it. It's very direct, now and sudden, great song. I am happy that people are liking it now, better than never.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived