💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Is Perfect Illusion More Liked Now?

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

dynamite

I love it! But it goes hard with the key change and then it sounds like it should be over... and then she starts going again and it's like ok stop :toofunny:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittleMonster20

Because it was the complete opposite of what the fanbase expected of the LG5 lead. It’s a solid song though and the music video is perfect so at least it’s getting its appreciation now!

StarstruckIllusion

Probably bc those who hated it left the fandom... or it didn’t end Gaga’s career like everyone thought it would. 

HotLikeMexico

I love Perfect Illusion. From the moment I first heard it on the radio premiere, I genuinely finished the song with my face like this :O

I loved that it wasn't at all what I expected, I was genuinely in shock and I dont think a Gaga song has ever made me feel like that. I loved it tho and the more I listened to it, the more I LOVED it.   It was such a weird experience and I loved how different it was to the rest of her work.

Thats the one thing I love about Gaga, when you think you know what she gonna do next, you truly don't.

numb the flame

It happens all the time. When ARTPOP came out "omg ARTPOP is trash she'll never top BTW!1!" to when Joanne came out "omg Joanne is trash she'll never top ARTPOP" to when Chromatica came out "Chromatica is her worst album omg she'll never top Joanne" can't wait for everyone to trash LG7 and praise Chromatica. 

LilyLark

I think part of it was people had insanely high expectations, part of it was PI isn't dance pop/synth pop, and part of it was the vocal style she used in the song wasn't as "pretty" as people expected. She basically growls for a good section of PI. But it's a bob, and the vocal style makes it memorable imo.

RAMROD

Because some people are slow to evolve but they are finally developing some taste now :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gorehound

I was disappointed with it tbh and couldn't make a decision on it, and I've got a lot of friends who are in the London music scene and they all thought it was a terrible song. 

so..

Honestly for a collaboration between Mark Ronson (Uptown Funk), Kevin Parker (Tame Impala), Bloodpop and Gaga I was expecting something way more   ...   cooler:green:

I'm fine, Ta

HausofGabo

They weren’t ready yet, their ears were too basic to be delighted by that bridge.

Chromatica Island

I've always loved it, I have good taste.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Chromatica Island
17 minutes ago, Art Police said:

I was disappointed at first and couldn't make a decision on it, but I've got a lot of friends who are in the London music scene and they all thought it was a terrible song. 

so..

predictions-6-1.gif

They have no taste then

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Archived