Michael's s*x appeal

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterJay
13 hours ago, COOOK said:

I just can't... his handsomeness, s*x appeal and hotness is too much!! for me to handle...

Michael-Polansky.jpg kiz001.jpg michael-polansky-749x768.jpg

and now he's serving feet!! I- CC6-F81-F0-9258-4659-A1-AF-E5517319-BC94

38291104-9170777-image-a-106_1611207262812.jpg

I love and respect Gaga so much but this video was me when I saw these pics bahaha

freebit

Yeah, I don't know about the feet thing :deadbanana:, but he's handsome, and seems intelligent & caring - all ideal qualities in a man. 

You all saying he's average must see a different sort of "average man" compared to where I live. :smh: Like, he doesn't have a male model or Chris Hemsworth look, but he's attractive IMO.

Bella Goth
15 hours ago, bionic said:

As long as he makes Gaga happy that's all that matters to me

he also make us happy too:cryga:

TSUNAMI
5 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

Really sounds like its your problem :enigma:

But it is. Not sure why everyone is getting frustrated because of MY preferences. 

Is this a forum? Can I share my standpoints here? 

I'm not judging anyone and most of yall know me that, too

Ladey Gaygay

6 whole PAGES about a man we know nothing about

yall need to go outside...

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

13 hours ago, TSUNAMI said:

My first relationship ended during our first "sex" because he asked me to lick his feet :triggered:

Omg a dream :hor:

16 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

What? Maybe u got triggered and offended by me saying some foot fetish people can be gross. :ladyhaha: If you don't recognize urself in that, why reply to that statement? The answer is that u did because it offended u. Who's triggered now

You still don't get it. Of course it triggered me, there's no problem or shame in admitting that. The difference with my trigger argument is that you don't see me shaming people for being triggered just like you always do, which again proves what I said before that it was you who this time felt triggered enough to post your first comment. So of course you had to turn it around on me, I guess that "if you're a hammer, everything looks like a nail".

So give that a thought... or just let it go girl because again, this conversation is embarrassing and that's the last I'll say about this. Give that anger a rest, you've been bringing negativity for quite some time now.

M i K E Y

I hope Gaga is not going on GGD anymore :billie:

btw is there footage of him speaking? I’d really like to know what he sounds like

Guest Messy vers
9 minutes ago, Adrenaliner said:

I think he is pretty average, nothing special.

He's just a daddy inside a human body

Babba the Hutt

I never liked those pretty model types, I 100% prefer normal looking guys and Michael fits that very well.

Also all this love for his feet (which I'm totally fine with) while here I am loving his eyebrows :bradley:

Archived