opinion

Michael's s*x appeal

COOOK

Featured Posts

Massive Monster
1 hour ago, TSUNAMI said:

Feet? Yuck. 

Most people have feet, there's nothing yuck about them :ohwell:

And it is one of the most common kink around, arguably not even a kink anymore :ohwell:

Kind regards

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
G U C C I

I've been wanting to see more of him since his first appearance on New Years Eve. He is so hot, sexy and adorable at the same time! Just like how Gaga is to me actually! I think they make such a gorgeous couple. I hope she is as happy as she looks. 

Massive Monster
1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

People with feet obsessions are super weird and creepy

actually it's extremely common to have a feet obsession and has been around for centuries

I know some girls who are openly attracted to their boyfriend's feet 

It doesn't define them as individuals 

Kind regards

44 minutes ago, COOOK said:

This is how it looks when you change a fetish with being gay, sexuality or even gender: you get the exact same argument that many have to hear everyday from straight people.

Your intentions may be cute, but not to me and it's fine, but 1) keep it to yourself 2) some are confident enough to embrace their fetish when it's not as how others decide to look into it

A fetish has no gender or sexuality, anyone can have a fetish, anybody of any age and any sexualities. To say that some are creepy about their fetishes is not discriminatory at all. Having a fetish is perfectly fine, unless you make people who didn't give their consent, uncomfortable. And with foot fetishers, Ive seen many being very uncomfortable and weird/creepy about it. I have some experiences with it personally in my life, but Ive also seen many on the internet asking questions that shouldnt be asked like "what is foot size lovely x ;)" or zooming a picture of someone's feet without their consent, talking openly on the internet of any celeb or person about their feet in a sexual way can make the person very uncomfortable and sexualized in a way that they never asked to. It's like going to a shoe store, and a man stares at your feet and comes to you and asks "can I touch your feet ;) please just once i just wanna feel your feet" Don't be creepy about it. This explains why i said 1) keep it to yourself, meaning. Be with someone who is into your fetish or willing to play with it, a fetish should not be exposed out to the world it is meant to be experience in your own home, privately and consensually

1 minute ago, Massive Monster said:

actually it's extremely common to have a feet obsession and has been around for centuries

I know some girls who are openly attracted to their boyfriend's feet 

It doesn't define them as individuals 

Having a foot fetish is fine.

Being creepy about it to people who never consent, is not, it's creepy and weird.

Massive Monster
1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

(for example someone who had the fetish of people looking like a blueberry, asking their partner to get fat and paint themselves blue)

that made me laugh so much :air:

must come from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

the human mind is fascinating 

Kind regards

TSUNAMI
7 minutes ago, Massive Monster said:

Most people have feet, there's nothing yuck about them :ohwell:

And it is one of the most common kink around, arguably not even a kink anymore :ohwell:

I will never understand it :laughga:

vyniildisk
18 minutes ago, SlipAway said:

He looks like someone who’d order a mail bride from Ukraine but who cares

Oddly specific 

Massive Monster
1 minute ago, TSUNAMI said:

I will never understand it :laughga:

Completely your right :heart:

I understand most fetishes on a psychological level but that doesn't mean I'm into them 

Kind regards

1 minute ago, Massive Monster said:

that made me laugh so much :air:

must come from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

the human mind is fascinating 

LOL yes the guy watched the movie and started being aroused by the thought of women looking like blueberries, so much so that it started being very toxic. That is why I think some fetishes should be talked about to a therapist as they can cause distress and impairement, that is the reality. He couldn't be sexually attracted to normal humans anymore they all had to be a purple ball. But yeah it was funny but also sad :ladyhaha:

12 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Man, nowadays even feet fetish turns into a problematic issue on GGD. Is it problematic that I like to suck toes too?

No one has ever said it was “problematic” doe :ohwell: Wanna lick em gross nasty toes, fine. 

Pick a struggle! 

as soon as i resd the title i knew this gonna be messy :bear:

OT: not attracted to feet but yes, Michael is definitely hot af, Gaga is being fed :vegas:

... and now i just sit in silence.

Massive Monster
1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

LOL yes the guy watched the movie and started being aroused by the thought of women looking like blueberries, so much so that it started being very toxic. That is why I think some fetishes should be talked about to a therapist as they can cause distress and impairement, that is the reality. He couldn't be sexually attracted to normal humans anymore they all had to be a purple ball. But yeah it was funny but also sad :ladyhaha:

there's an amazing documentary from Vice about women attracted to objects and buildings (yes that's right)

It's absolutely fascinating 

A few people have married buildings before, and also very notorious: guys attracted to cars 

The world of fetishes is truly something else  

Kind regards

Sneaky Oliver
2 minutes ago, SlipAway said:

No one has ever said it was “problematic” doe :ohwell: Wanna lick em gross nasty toes, fine. 

Pick a struggle! 

I wouldn't say struggle though

madonna-maluma-toe-lick.gif

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived