Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Michael's s*x appeal

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it does not matter, but is Gaga or he is the richer one in the relationship? Cuz imo her all previous boyfriends were poorer than her and it can make you feel inferior/superior (it depends), if that makes sense.:sweat: i hope they have semi similar wealth/net worth 

1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

People with feet obsessions are super weird and creepy

That's one of the most basic stereotypes ever, one that makes people ashamed for what they're attracted to.

2 minutes ago, COOOK said:

That's one of the most basic stereotypes ever, one that makes people ashamed for what they're attracted to.

Just my observation foot fetishers are so creepy about it, looking at people's feet without their consent, or commenting on their pictures with "what is ur foot size? ;)"

it's just so creepy. many have a fetish and it's fine, but 1) keep it to yourself 2) some fetishes are very very odd so much so they should seek therapy (for example someone who had the fetish of people looking like a blueberry, asking their partner to get fat and paint themselves blue)

17 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Just my observation gays are so creepy about it, looking at men without their consent, or commenting on their pictures with "what is ur D size? ;)"

it's just so creepy. many have a sexuality and it's fine, but 1) keep it to yourself 2) some sexualities are very very odd so much so they should seek therapy

This is how it looks when you change a fetish with being gay, sexuality or even gender: you get the exact same argument that many have to hear everyday from straight people.

Your intentions may be cute, but not to me and it's fine, but 1) keep it to yourself 2) some are confident enough to embrace their fetish when it's not as how others decide to look into it

SHALLOW
24 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

People with feet obsessions are super weird and creepy

But it's ok to be obsessed with d*ck? :triggered:

SHALLOW
21 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

some fetishes are very very odd so much so they should seek therapy (for example someone who had the fetish of people looking like a blueberry, asking their partner to get fat and paint themselves blue)

I have to laugh :ladyhaha: you are no one to say those people need therapy. Leave that to psychologists. If that doesn't cause distress, then it doesn't need to be treated at all.

Quartz

He just oozes money. At a glance I can tell that he's rich.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Sneaky Oliver

Man, nowadays even feet fetish turns into a problematic issue on GGD. Is it problematic that I like to suck toes too?

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived