Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lil Wayne's lawyer denies that his Trump support was a tactic for pardon

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Lil Wayne pleaded guilty in December to possessing a loaded weapon on a private jet while traveling to Miami. Carter is a convicted felon, stemming from a gun charge in 2007, which meant he was facing 10 years in prison.

Wayne endorsed Trump for President, ahead of the 2020 presidential election and co-signed his "Platinum Plan" for the Black community, which led skeptics to believe it was all a tactic to receive a pardon.

South Florida lawyer, who helped set up Trump's meeting with Lil Wayne in October, denied the speculation in an interview with the New York Times.
"I think they had a very strong connection." "He’s in the entertainment world. He’s got a style that’s similar in terms of the way that he carries himself, and a lot of rappers and people in the industry relate to that."

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Luke78619

Could’ve used this opportunity to make Lil Wayne not seem so bad, but no you’d rather paint him as a trump supporter. 

Ok :poot:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

PartySick
4 minutes ago, Corona said:

Why the hell does the president even have the ability to pardon anyone he wants:enigma:

Well, congress can retract his pardons but requires a 2/3rds vote, I believe. I can't see us mobilizing enough GOP senators to screw over Lil Wayne :laughga:

Or mobilizing enough Democrats either tbh. Unless it's a total sweeping of every single pardon.

🖤

I'd fire my lawyer if he came out giving an interview confirming I'm trash 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

bionic
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Well, congress can retract his pardons but requires a 2/3rds vote, I believe. I can't see us mobilizing enough GOP senators to screw over Lil Wayne :laughga:

Or mobilizing enough Democrats either tbh. Unless it's a total sweeping of every single pardon.

Nope, Congress can't retract a pardon or place a limit on it. Its part of the supposed checks and balances on other branches of government.

buy bionic

PartySick
1 minute ago, bionic said:

Nope, Congress can't retract a pardon or place a limit on it. Its part of the supposed checks and balances on other branches of government.

Huh, you're right.

Well that's stupid :gayhat:

🖤

Putang Ina Mo

I don't understand why some rappers are pro-Trump like Lil Wayne, Lil Pump (the audacity of me calling him a rapper :billie:), Kodak Black, etc. 

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Archived