Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga in Los Angeles

Teletubby

Featured Posts

numb the flame
3 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Wait what :saladga: when? 

This was back in like 2010 or something, you can probably find articles written about it

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, numb the flame said:

I know I may seem petty here but I wish she was wearing a mask considering everyone else around her is. Considering Gaga has a compromised immune system maybe I'm being too worried for her. Regardless of that, she looks good!

The vaccine is now accesible to people over 65 and with immune deficiencies 

Sneaky Oliver

C'mon guys, they were on a private jet and they all live together in the same house. Do you guys keep yor masks on while at home? ofc not

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Sneaky Oliver
2 hours ago, numb the flame said:

she got tested for lupus and it came back like positive but it doesn't affect her or smth. Lupus affects the immune system. 

She has the gene for lupus which means it's a possibility since lupus is a genetic disease and that gene runs in her family but she didn't get tested positive for lupus. 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

KindnessPunk

Is that Sarah in the first pic? She looks like exactly like Stefani (Red and Blue Era) or Ally, its kinda uncanny. Gaga hugging her former self :enigma:

giskardsb
4 hours ago, Massive Monster said:

JediGa at it again

Edit: she's a Sith after all

lol... my first thought with that picture was "her light saber is bent".

PunkTheFunk
4 hours ago, numb the flame said:

I know I may seem petty here but I wish she was wearing a mask considering everyone else around her is. Considering Gaga has a compromised immune system maybe I'm being too worried for her. Regardless of that, she looks good!

In her defence, she just stepped out of the plane and is standing outside with people who are probably in her 'bubble' (Sarah and Michael) so she likely just forgot.

Franch Toast
9 minutes ago, KindnessPunk said:

Is that Sarah in the first pic? She looks like exactly like Stefani (Red and Blue Era) or Ally, its kinda uncanny. Gaga hugging her former self :enigma:

I think it's Natali, but I'm not sure. If it's Natali, that's why there'd be such a striking resemblance. 

She/Her/Hers

KindnessPunk
9 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I think it's Natali, but I'm not sure. If it's Natali, that's why there'd be such a striking resemblance. 

That would make more sense lol

13 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

No it’s Sarah, she was wearing that hairbow in other pictures as well 

Pop Music

Glad she's safe and back home (idk if she went back to the Malibu house or somewhere else) 

I was so relieved everyone made it through the inauguration safely 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived