💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Deletes Twitter Header

Rifek

Featured Posts

SchwineLove
6 hours ago, Admin said:

What was it before? Her nude photo for Haus Labs? If so, they probably didn't want it to be seen by all the soccer moms that are checking her account after her performance.

Considerate queen lol

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies

Do you think Gaga herself does these things?

I mean she does post on instagram, but I think her team also posts stuff, right?

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Anderson123

They probably just want her social media to look serious for a bit since she was googled a lot yesterday.

7 hours ago, Chromatography said:

well that’s sad so would gallivant across the stage half naked and wouldn’t give a sh!t about what anyone had to say. i guess she’s all grown up now 

I get what you're saying but this time such a thing would reflect on more than just her -- to some people it would reflect on Biden and his incoming administration as well. "Wow why would Biden have anything to do with such a strumpet, now he's lost what respect I had for him" or whatever those kinds of prudes think.

If it was just traffic and promo she made for herself she wouldn't have deleted it, I don't think. It's because she's promoting other people in addition to herself, people who have to play it relatively safe and stuffy. She's always been mindful of others and that's all this is, imo.

⚡🐲

3 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

They probably just want her social media to look serious for a bit since she was googled a lot yesterday.

Lady Gaga who has been a global star for 12 years and wore meat (including in the past year) worried about looking serious with a Twitter header? Idk about that one

Agunimon

Just want people to stop thinking every thing she does is a hint that a sour candy music video is dropping.

BLACKPINK confirmed there wasn't anything shot a few months ago and if anything happened in the meantime, Blinks would 100% know about it and it would be circulating in their fanbase.

Ladey Gaygay

chromatica is over stop embarrrassing yourselves:billie:

i gave up hope a LONG time ago

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Linus Gaga
9 hours ago, NickyPuppy said:

Do you think Gaga herself does these things?

I mean she does post on instagram, but I think her team also posts stuff, right?

i think she post Instagram and twitter herself, but instagram brand ads, haus lab , facebook, ofcuz youtube, by her team

Hit me a message and say hi !

ELECTROHEART

The Chromatica Monster incoming :ally:

Yeah... the new Haus Labs palette... that's how it's called :ally:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Archived