Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Deletes Twitter Header

Rifek

Featured Posts

franminervini
5 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

What was it before?

The picture of her lying down that looks like a goddess from the bronzer campaign with Haus Laboratories written on it

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, franminervini said:

The picture of her lying down that looks like a goddess from the bronzer campaign with Haus Laboratories written on it

Tbh I think she deleted it cuz she knows many people are checking her profile cuz of the anthem and imagine if they see the one where she grabs her boobs 

xoxo Craig
8 minutes ago, franminervini said:

Oh great, so we'll get a new Haus Labs launch before Valentines Day :bear:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
2 hours ago, Luc said:

She was probably clicking on random stuff and then she did something wrong :bear:

#SocialExperiment :billie:

End Racism Now

franminervini
41 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Oh great, so we'll get a new Haus Labs launch before Valentines Day :bear:

omg shut up :saladga:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

Chromatography
4 hours ago, Bradley said:

This is how I read it. Lots of people are checking her profile right now and I think she doesn't want her pop star persona to interfere with her "America's sweetheart" image.

well that’s sad so would gallivant across the stage half naked and wouldn’t give a sh!t about what anyone had to say. i guess she’s all grown up now 

Bradley
26 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

well that’s sad so would gallivant across the stage half naked and wouldn’t give a sh!t about what anyone had to say. i guess she’s all grown up now 

She is still that woman, I don't think she lost that side of her.

But there is a time and place for that. Her Haus Labs nude photo was shot quite recently, and that means that she still has the appetite for it. It's just not the right image after she just performed for the entire nation.

rasclautmangos

It's so funny to me that they would remove the photo as the header because it's a little sexy. As if Gaga hasn't been half naked or completely naked for years now :ladyhaha:

Get those prude coins sis!

Archived