Gaga Deletes Twitter Header

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quartz
10 minutes ago, Admin said:

What was it before? Her nude photo for Haus Labs? If so, they probably didn't want it to be seen by all the soccer moms that are checking her account after her performance.

This is still the pinned tweet, though. So much for capturing the conservative audience. :laughga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

20 minutes ago, Admin said:

What was it before? Her nude photo for Haus Labs? If so, they probably didn't want it to be seen by all the soccer moms that are checking her account after her performance.

So double standards you say.   

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

nodandsmile

probably doesn't mean anything...

"If I don't see it, it doesn't exist!" are words to live by when you're a Gaga stan!

Mother of Puppies

I believe she will post that epic picture in her dress from the inauguration that they took from behind. EPIC

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Sepsami
46 minutes ago, Luc said:

She was probably clicking on random stuff and then she did something wrong :bear:

f

FFXIV WhiteMage

She’ll announce her appointment as one of Biden’s cabinet members as the Secretary  of Extraterrestrial Relations and as the Ambassador of Chromatica :ally:

dr alien GIF

Putang Ina Mo
On 1/21/2021 at 5:38 PM, Quartz said:

This is still the pinned tweet, though. So much for capturing the conservative audience. :laughga:

At least she did not say the full f-word. Ugh, stan a conservative self-censoring kween. :ladyhaha:

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Quentin
1 hour ago, NickyPuppy said:

I believe she will post that epic picture in her dress from the inauguration that they took from behind. EPIq

Oh I didn't see that pic, may I?

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Archived