Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Happy Stupid Love anniversary

IllusionLover

Featured Posts

IllusionLover

Well girls, it's been a whole year now since one of y'all C-sectioned gaga and decided it was time to give birth to LG6 

Stupid Love GIF by Lady Gaga

And Stupid Love was born on the afternoon of January 21st with a wetransfer link on the LG6 Discussion thread

Stupid Love GIF by Lady Gaga

And we didn't stopped there during February we had countless leaks of the video and it also gave us that iconic moment in Miami when a fan wrote Stupid Love on his face with Haus Labs Eye-lie-ner and everyone started shouting STUPID LOVE and she was like Calm down. (Please insert the images, I'm tired of searching gifs)

Lady Gaga Love GIF

Where were you when SL leaked? I was sitting on my PC and minding my business checking the LG6 thread when I refreshed the page and saw that link and clicked faster than you could say ferrari.

Stream it legally sistrens:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

StuckInMyMind

I believe I was at my former marital home preparing to drive 300 miles to collect my cousin for my dads funeral. 

IllusionLover
1 minute ago, StuckInMyMind said:

I believe I was at my former marital home preparing to drive 300 miles to collect my cousin for my dads funeral. 

This story is almost as dark as where I was when she announced Chromatica.

HeavyMetal Halcyon

I was in my car, blasting it as loud as possible next to my very heterosexual and very handsome neighbor :bear:

2004monster
Just now, HoneyNipples said:

i can't believe it's already a year since that collapse :saladga:

i was in my bed tho, trying to find that damn lq 30 sec snippet on twitter :bear:

IllusionLover
Just now, HoneyNipples said:

i can't believe it's already a year since the collapse :saladga:

Fixed it.

Also i remember how the site was shut down and the build up since the day before with all those snippets we were going crazy a year ago. Truly one of the most exciting moments of the Traumatica era and it hadn't even started yet.

Decodekid
12 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

when a fan wrote Stupid Love on his face with Haus Labs Eye-lie-ner and everyone started shouting STUPID LOVE and she was like Calm down. (Please insert the images, I'm tired of searching gifs)

did that really happen? :bradley:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Wet Fire

I was about to go to sleep. It was past 11 at night here in India. Then I didn't sleep for hours because at first I was searching the leak and then listening to it all the while freaking out. I was dancing on my bed. :bradley:

Decodekid

I was in my room, next day I spent all day playing it in my car, even got the chance to hear it at the club illegally :tony:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

PartySick
14 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

And we didn't stopped there during February we had countless leaks of the video and it also gave us that iconic moment in Miami when a fan wrote Stupid Love on his face with Haus Labs Eye-lie-ner and everyone started shouting STUPID LOVE and she was like Calm down. (Please insert the images, I'm tired of searching gifs)

And y'all thought it was me 'cause I was at that show :toofunny:

🖤

Original Diva

I don't remember exactly where I was at the time, but I remember downloading it as soon as I saw it and I had it on repeat. Every night before i went to sleep I would listen to it and imagine a music video for it.... and when it was finally all released, i was mesmerized.

excuse me no

Chromatica Island

Still a bop that makes me happy and lifts my spirits!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Archived