• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche

Did these people even bother reading what he said :toofunny:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

PartySick

"Smearing mayonnaise over it"

The ridiculous race baiting :smh: these kids need to grow tf up.

Also, Gaga's real pipes > Whitney lip-synching. That's my stan comment :huntyga:

🖤

Luke78619

Imagine tryna bring someone down for stating their own unproblematic and positive opinion about something or someone :madge: the world is tiring

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

xoxo Craig

Why do people place Whitney on some high pedestal as if she will never be touched? Whitney was a great singer and an amazing artist. But just because she's dead suddenly she's the greatest singer ever and there will never be anyone who gets close to her?

Whitney lipped her performance. Gaga sang live BOTH times she performed the NA on a big stage. The inauguration was a really cold day, and to be able to sing like the way she did was no small feat. Gaga's two performances are right up there with the best of the best, which includes Whitney. But Gaga did hers completely live, which makes them better than Whitney's in my opinion. 

End Racism Now

I assumed at first he meant vocal and not strings, too :sweat:

This was such a positive comment though, and didn't disparage either performer. I don't know why any Whitney fans would come for him over it unless they're OGHs looking for an excuse to hate.

⚡🐲

ALGAYDO

The way he didn’t say anything bad at all yet people still went in on him :air:  poor guy. Maybe he should just stick to posting feet pics on social media :billie:

Jose P

He literally said clear as day the ARRANGEMENTS. Can people not read or something? Are people on Twitter just constantly on edge waiting to see what they can get mad about? :bear:

littlepotter

I don't know what disgusted me more. Them fully going in on him while not understanding the meaning of the word "arrangement" (even if it wasn't about that - he just said similar vibes?!?!? How is that comparing?), or virtually every single comment making it about race and how this is trying to diminish the accomplishments of black people somehow. Let's not count the insults they threw at Gaga's appearance as well. It's just vile to me.

chaeri pls

Agunimon
13 minutes ago, Jose P said:

He literally said clear as day the ARRANGEMENTS. Can people not read or something? Are people on Twitter just constantly on edge waiting to see what they can get mad about? :bear:

most people don't know what arrangement means.

Archived