Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Vulture: "Dignitary from planet Chromatica"

27monster27

Featured Posts

Luke78619
20 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

EDIT: OMG read the entire article because it's :air:.

Was not disappointed :giggle:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

RAMROD

Gay interns are losing control on this day but we'll let it pass :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TimisaMonster

Does this mean the religious bop Sine From Above is the next single? :tony:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

VillainTina
38 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Does this mean the religious bop Sine From Above is the next single? :tony:

lml ya are soooo anoying with the next single and babylon haus version :saladga:

you guys have been asking sooo much  since the summer and its all silence .. 

kinda making me uninspired and not wanna lisen to chromatica cuz when i log on its litterally

the same feed since june :toofunny: we are not barbs were monstersss :awkney::sis:

Spoiler

ps, this is not a personal attack towards you specifically its towards the ongoing crashing chromatica train :bear:

Spoiler

double ps. - I STILL DONT KNOW WHAT CHROMATICA IS ABOUT. it sounds like born this way but from the 90's with less content 

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

TimisaMonster
6 minutes ago, VillainTina said:

lml ya are soooo anoying with the next single and babylon haus version :saladga:

you guys have been asking sooo much  since the summer and its all silence .. 

kinda making me uninspired and not wanna lisen to chromatica cuz when i log on its litterally

the same feed since june :toofunny: we are not barbs were monstersss :awkney::sis:

Hide contents

ps, this is not a personal attack towards you specifically its towards the ongoing crashing chromatica train :bear:

Hide contents

double ps. - I STILL DONT KNOW WHAT CHROMATICA IS ABOUT. it sounds like born this way but from the 90's with less content 

I was joking actually lol...At this point I think it's all a joke just like when we say "the journey continues"...we don't believe there's a new single...we just use anything Gaga related as a hint at whatever song :billie:

Gaga could drink out of a plastic water bottle and we'd comment "Plastic Doll next single confirmed" :smh:

Its just GGD lingo at this point :ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

VillainTina
5 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I was joking actually lol...At this point I think it's all a joke just like when we say "the journey continues"...we don't believe there's a new single...we just use anything Gaga related as a hint at whatever song :billie:

Gaga could drink out of a plastic water bottle and we'd comment "Plastic Doll next single confirmed" :smh:

Its just GGD lingo at this point :ladyhaha:

i know that ive been on here since ARTPOP its a joke but that joke has been run thru the mud so much

and now i get mad cuz she really abandoned chromatica like her other projects wich were out of her control but

sis :toofunny: this is just pure pain now :messga:

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

Archived