💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

It's time for a difficult conversation, Lil Managers...

Cameltoe Chariot

Featured Posts

sillynate

Imagine being a caring and kind person who always thinks about others. Imagine a world where innocent people are dying because of a virus or racial inequality. Imagine a world where you’re a pop star and your “fans” always have nothing nice to say. Imagine having fibromyalgia with random uncontrollable outbursts of physical pain due to a traumatic experience that haunts you daily. Imagine how stressful all of this has to be.

I understand it’s disappointing that ANOTHER era was sabotaged. But at the rate the world is going right now, what good will all this music do if we’re dead? Please have some compassion.

Gaga once said that evil, hatred, whatever you want to call it, will separate us into smaller less strong groups. And while we’re all pointing fingers about who’s to blame for said separation, the negativity is winning. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Fact is that this is a forum where 99% of users log in to CELEBRATE Gaga. Nobody comes here logs in thinking "welp I'm in the mood to read someone trashing my favorite singer".

Everyone is allowed a negative opinion, but that doesn't mean it's worth posting all the time. Should we be critical of Gaga sometimes? Yes. But read the room, and try not to bring everyone who is having a good time down with you.

Sometimes I come here to have a little fun...cause Gaga is that for me, something/someone that light up my mood. And find this place with other people that share that, was so great/still is most of the times. But honestly, sometimes I'm better without coming here, or skip and ignore most of the threads. I find more fun in rewatch content about her on youtube, being it old or more recent stuff. Just to give you a stupid example, now I find myself more stressed about what Gaga does or doesn't do (I know is stupid) cause I'm like I hope she nails it, otherwise tomorrow CGD will be full of threads, about how lazy, awful make-up, wig, dragging all people working with her, and the she lost her voice...and stupidly sometimes I let that mess with my mood and don't appreciate and fully have fun with Gaga lol.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived