Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

It's time for a difficult conversation, Lil Managers...

Cameltoe Chariot

Featured Posts

Chromatica

She made no effort to promote her album.  The expectations may have been high but she didn’t do ANYTHING LOL. It’s just strange. She doesn’t owe anyone anything but it was certainly shocking.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YourEnigma
8 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

She made no effort to promote her album.  The expectations may have been high but she didn’t do ANYTHING LOL. It’s just strange. She doesn’t owe anyone anything but it was certainly shocking.

And it is not even a matter of her owing anything to anyone, this is just a catchphrase with judgment, as if the fact that part of the fans were frustrated by the lack of promotion of the album was unacceptable. Legend or not, every artist has to be prepared for every kind of reception for his work and not just applause and concession as many here think would be ideal. She just received the proper reception for the job she delivered and if she didn't like it, she would handle it, I'm sorry. Either you will lose fans, or you will become more alienated or you will make some effort to show that she cares

YourEvilTwin

It's only shocking because you've been kidding yourselves. She's been rubbing shoulders with national leaders and getting movie offers from big name directors, and you expect her spend all her time bending over backwards for chart positions like some basic pop girl with nothing else going for her? She's way above that now, and if you don't like it, there are plenty of hit hungry basic pop girls out there for you to stan.

FFXIV WhiteMage
3 minutes ago, YourEnigma said:

And it is not even a matter of her owing anything to anyone, this is just a catchphrase with judgment, as if the fact that part of the fans were frustrated by the lack of promotion of the album was unacceptable. Legend or not, every artist has to be prepared for every kind of reception for his work and not just applause and concession as many here think would be ideal. She just received the proper reception for the job she delivered and if she didn't like it, she would handle it, I'm sorry. Either you will lose fans, or you will become more alienated or you will make some effort to show that she cares

Who didn’t like what and why would she be worried if she loses people that undermines her effort for fighting for her homeland’s democracy? 

YourEnigma
5 minutes ago, YourEvilTwin said:

It's only shocking because you've been kidding yourselves. She's been rubbing shoulders with national leaders and getting movie offers from big name directors, and you expect her spend all her time bending over backwards for chart positions like some basic pop girl with nothing else going for her? She's way above that now, and if you don't like it, there are plenty of hit hungry basic pop girls out there for you to stan.

Another pointless comment: Look at Beyonce. She manages to deliver a FULL body of work and that without worrying about charts and sales. That is excellence and the work of a legend. And she does this along with dozens of side projects, including being a mother of three and a wife. And the fruits that she reaps are reflected in the Grammy nominations: in the same edition as Miss. Gaga was forgotten in the big 4 for having abandoned the album.

FFXIV WhiteMage
27 minutes ago, YourEnigma said:

My God that huge and pedantic text. People have a right to be frustrated, period. Stop forcing fans to passively swallow anything. We all have a critical sense and if the little interest in promoting Chromatica has displeased many, they have their reasons and that can be bad in the long run for her. It is up to her and the team to understand this rather than hoping that fans will behave like sheep.

Girl please. They have promotion plan that got interrupted by the pandemic and the presidential election. You have to know that she’s no longer just a rising aspirant pop star. She already achieved so many things a pop star can get. She’s venturing on acting roles. She’s investing on business. She’s delving into activism. :ohwell:

and if there are people that will unfollow her because they can’t see the bugger picture then so be it. Good riddance :huntyga:

YourEnigma
3 minutes ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

Who didn’t like what and why would she be worried if she loses people that undermines her effort for fighting for her homeland’s democracy? 

Are you assuming that fans who would like her to dedicate herself to the album don't care about democracy? And what does one thing have to do with the other? Ordinary people need to share their social activism with their personal lives, jobs and even studies. Definitely one thing has nothing to do with the other.

YourEnigma
1 minute ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

Girl please. They have promotion plan that got interrupted by the pandemic and the presidential election. You have to know that she’s no longer just a rising aspirant pop star. She already achieved so many things a pop star can get. She’s venturing on acting roles. She’s investing on business. She’s delving into activism. :ohwell:

and if there are people that will unfollow her because they can’t see the bugger picture then so be it. Good riddance :huntyga:

You want to normalize serious management problems. An era that begins with the lead single leaking ahead of time, has all the publicity played over a single second single and a third track that has not even received a single treatment. A whole storytelling promise thrown in the trash with the tribes and insignia, but we have to accept silence because she wanted to participate in the election. That was only in NOVEMBER. Chromatica was released in May.

FFXIV WhiteMage
1 minute ago, YourEnigma said:

Are you assuming that fans who would like her to dedicate herself to the album don't care about democracy? And what does one thing have to do with the other? Ordinary people need to share their social activism with their personal lives, jobs and even studies. Definitely one thing has nothing to do with the other.

Can you even read? I said “undermines” her efforts unto activisms. Now it falls unto you or whoever sh*ta on her for not having enough time for promoting whether you truly cares for democracy or not. 

FFXIV WhiteMage
5 minutes ago, YourEnigma said:

You want to normalize serious management problems. An era that begins with the lead single leaking ahead of time, has all the publicity played over a single second single and a third track that has not even received a single treatment. A whole storytelling promise thrown in the trash with the tribes and insignia, but we have to accept silence because she wanted to participate in the election. That was only in NOVEMBER. Chromatica was released in May.

Pandemic started before at the beginning of this year . Maybe you have forgotten about that? 

she decided not to pursue promotions for her album to raise funds for the organizations fighting against the pandemic. While it’s frustrating to the fans, her effort during this time is personally more worthy than the commercial sales. It’s the stans that are making big deal about that. Her deeds will be placated in the history. Her efforts bear fruit no other pop artists can achieve. She can easily make into the headlines and garner respect from the GP and to important figures globally. Something pop artists nowadays can only dream of. 

YourEnigma
8 minutes ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

Can you even read? I said “undermines” her efforts unto activisms. Now it falls unto you or whoever sh*ta on her for not having enough time for promoting whether you truly cares for democracy or not. 

Yes, I can read, dear. Not everyone in this forum has English as their first language, however. I'm from Brazil, the country that carries this singer on her back.

FFXIV WhiteMage
1 minute ago, YourEnigma said:

Yes, I can read, dear. Not everyone in this forum has English as their first language, however. I'm from Brazil, the country that carries this singer on her back.

Hilary Duff Laughing GIF by YoungerTV

I doubt the Brazilian fans even cared if she delays  her promotion. I’m pretty much sure her current achievements and humanitarian works are much more appreciated than a few more MV or single. Have it ever occurred to you that with her current momentum (that she paved her way) can give her another break. Not only in music but also to her acting stints. 

YourEnigma
7 minutes ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

Pandemic started before at the beginning of this year . Maybe you have forgotten about that? 

she decided not to pursue promotions for her album to raise funds for the organizations fighting against the pandemic. While it’s frustrating to the fans, her effort during this time is personally more worthy than the commercial sales. It’s the stans that are making big deal about that. Her deeds will be placated in the history. Her efforts bear fruit no other pop artists can achieve. She can easily make into the headlines and garner respect from the GP and to important figures globally. Something pop artists nowadays can only dream of. 

Only One World happened a month before the launch of Chromatica. So many artists took advantage of this time to get close to their fans, I just remember her going through a live running from side to side. I could have done more. Now, in a critical situation of death and contamination, she is going to Italy to shoot a film with an 80-year-old man. I mean....

YourEnigma
1 minute ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

Hilary Duff Laughing GIF by YoungerTV

I doubt the Brazilian fans even cared if she delays  her promotion. I’m pretty much sure her current achievements and humanitarian works are much more appreciated than a few more MV or single. Have it ever occurred to you that with her current momentum (that she paved her way) can give her another break. Not only in music but also to her acting stints. 

If there's one thing that we Brazilian fans do, it's caring about everything she does. And being disappointed with the work she has done with Chromatica does not stop admiring all the humanitarian work and the concern with the policy that will reflect around the world. One thing does not interfere with the other.

FFXIV WhiteMage
Just now, YourEnigma said:

Only One World happened a month before the launch of Chromatica. So many artists took advantage of this time to get close to the six fans, I just remember going through a live running from side to side. I could have done more. Now, in a critical situation of death and contamination, she is going to Italy to shoot a film with an 80-year-old man. I mean....

Death and contamination in which is she already raised funds long before. None of your pop girlies was able to manage such feat. :ohwell:

And she’s filming a star studded movie because she’s an acclaimed actress. Again, something your ordinary pop girlies can attain. 

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived