• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BUtterfield 8
1 hour ago, RepentingSinner said:

the distasteful Let's Get Loud promo.

This was obviously approved by the Biden administration 

1 hour ago, PEZ said:

She's saying it would be hard to perform right after Lady Gaga because she outclasses everyone (J. Lo performed soon after Gaga at the inauguration today)

:air: x 100 at whoever called Diane 'Ghislaine' in the replies, I can't unsee it now

She's saying Jlo's performance was underwhelming. Which it was. Gaga set the bar too high. I said this to my Nan when we watched it live from the UK.

Following Gaga was embarrassing lmao, and Jlo really was not that good. Cute but not good. Diane's kinda right. She spoke my mind. Thought it weird Jlo added in a segment of her own track too

JusKeepBreathin
2 hours ago, MadreMonster said:

She could have just not put JLo’s name in that tweet and it would have been fine :triggered:

That's where the problem was. I mean Garth Brooks had yet to perform too. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

thatfoxyfeeling

Honestly I’ve never liked her, she’s like a fart that doesn’t dissipate. There’s no need for that tweet at all. :jase:

LilyLark
1 minute ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

Honestly I’ve never liked her, she’s like a fart that doesn’t dissipate. There’s no need for that tweet at all. :jase:

It was just petty and mean towards JLo. Like...I get what she meant, but it's the sort of b*tchy comment you say to your friends and not in public if you're a public figure. And honestly, JLo was fine...really do not understand why some people clowned on her.

2 hours ago, PEZ said:

:air: x 100 at whoever called Diane 'Ghislaine' in the replies, I can't unsee it now

nnn i always thought the two looked similar but didn't want to recognize it :rip: 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

RAMROD

She was in support of Gagi :billie:

I mean did she lie tho? Hmmmm? :trollga:

All that accusations to JLo that she lipped her performance this morning was enough proof that you won't follow up after Gaga did THAT unless you also can compete with Gagi's vocals :heart: :ally:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bradley

She made it so vague people would think she's shading Gaga by saying she doesn't want to follow Gaga's twitter or soemthing.

Archived