💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga and Michael

Teletubby

Featured Posts

LilyLark
4 hours ago, ceminay said:

As a Turk, nobody would bat an eye if he were walking around in Turkey, but he doesn't look that Turkish, Turks have more olive skin/different facial structure in general. He could have some Roma origin from Eastern Europe.

It feels weird talking about the origins of someone I don't know lol. There are a lot of Roma people in Turkey/Eastern Europe, so just a guess.

Yeah, it feels weird speculating about this lol but I agree he could possibly be Roma. Some white people can get very dark....I'm not white & have like...dark olive/light brown skin tone and I have a Greek friend who is almost the same exact color as I am. He doesn't look 100% Polish imo and I wouldn't be surprised to hear if he's a mixed POC, but he also could be mixed with anything.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freebit

I hope he's the one for her. I get good vibes. 

4 hours ago, 4BLAiNE said:

They are stunning together.

Sigh. A family member of mine literally works with someone who knows Michael really well. Don’t think I haven’t already imagined any possible way to meet Gaga through that....😭 

Did they say if he's nice or any other tea?

DoremonLove

They are super cute together. Hoping for thm to have a good future together. He gives me very positive vibes. :worship2::heart:

How can anoyone not love gaga

IllusionPerfect
8 hours ago, FameMonster01 said:

I'm really interested in his ethnic origins

he is definitely mixed or something, I mean him being part turkish really could stem

You know who else was really interested in ethnic origins?

GagaSine
53 minutes ago, IllusionPerfect said:

:bear: anyone who’s done that ancestry.com /23&me thing?

Alexmeishaonv

Michael’s first ever public appearance as her boyfriend is attending the inauguration during the pandemic and watching her singing the National Anthem, this guy already is iconic :bradley:

Karen Smith
8 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Girl! Imagine his feet... :pray:

Oh my god climax :mark: I love that skin colour 

They are a prince and princess dear god, its not just the looks. Its really that tender look, that ofc those eyelashes accentuate. Hes so calm and omg i just melt. Theres always respect, tenderness, patience in his approach to her. Im so happy she found this man dear god

53 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

I mean.... iconic couple. :firega:

Hide contents

88932898_141430450706742_562707616366026screen-shot-2020-04-17-at-10-40-54-am-15lady-gaga-michael-polansky-slide.jpgLady-Gaga-Michael-Polansky.jpgrs_600x600-200227082306-Lady-Gaga-600.jp5415278-lady-gaga-et-son-compagnon-michascreen-shot-2020-04-17-at-10-43-07-am-155e3ad1915bc79c3ff75ed3b5?width=1136&form

My gid he looks so eastern/oriental/middle eastern looking, like even Iranian looking, he should atleast have a side from middle east, that eyes and brows and that density and pattern of beard roots screams middle eastern. 

FameMonster01
6 hours ago, IllusionPerfect said:

Who?

If you're reffering to hi*ler know that I didn't want to sound radical

They are madly in love, you can tell the way she looks at him, and he seems so proud of her. I stan this couple so much :bradley:

Archived