Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga and Michael

Teletubby

Featured Posts

They are stunning together.

Sigh. A family member of mine literally works with someone who knows Michael really well. Don’t think I haven’t already imagined any possible way to meet Gaga through that....😭 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it so funny (and cute) that they’re kissing with their masks on lol.

and tbh you can’t really tell what ethnicity he is only from his name. He could be mixed, or even adopted. We’ll probably learn more about him if they get married one day.

monsieurRed
11 minutes ago, NickyPuppy said:

I read somewhere that his net worth is something between 300 - 600 million. So he might even have more than her. :triggered:  :billie:

Omg good for her!

🧚‍♀️

I think it definitely helps that they’re from different professional fields so there’s no jealousy or unhealthy competition between them, which is something that she had to endure with her past relationships.

GRIMEZSZ

They look like royalty together 🖤 hope this is the one, our girl deserve just the best and the future kids will be so handsome goshh

30 minutes ago, monsieurRed said:

I know he’s in tech but do we know for sure what he does and if he’s a millionaire? She’s pretty rich so him being richer would be something. 

He has been the CEO of Sean Parker for over ten years. Parker is a billionaire who made his fortune from being chairman of Facebook in the early years. I am not sure he is wealthier than Gaga, but he is definitely a millionaire graduated from Harvard. At this level, it already depends on good business or stock market investment strategy, who is how rich and this is not always visible.

Franch Toast
5 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

Kissing mask-to-mask. 

The Masked Kisser. 

:stalkga:I'll see myself out. 

She/Her/Hers

Rat Boy
5 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

Kissing mask-to-mask. 

mask4mask is the new masc4masc. :gaycat:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

I would like for him to be the one and for her to marry him and have his last name. AND become a Mother. They are just glorious, at least looking out here from afar. I hope he is the one, honestly.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

PopMusicForever
5 hours ago, FameMonster01 said:

does anyone know what ethnicity is michael?

polish? 

He looks very Russian-Jewish to me, although his last name sounds Polish :confused:

LilyLark
3 hours ago, Babel said:

I think it definitely helps that they’re from different professional fields so there’s no jealousy or unhealthy competition between them, which is something that she had to endure with her past relationships.

Yup, I was also going to say some straight men often get insecure if a woman makes more money than them or is more successful (which is sad, cause it's 2020 and you think men would get a clue but..). The fact that he's rich rich probably helps, too, as Gaga will never have that dynamic with him.

Archived