Bernie sanders goes viral on Twitter

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oriane
21 minutes ago, monster4life231 said:

He's moderate by most European standards. I think that anything in the USA that sounds similar to "maybe we should help the working class...." is interpreted as "maybe we should make a United States of Communism".

I love how "communism" is just a synonym of "evil" for Americans, I have the feeling that a lot of them don't even know what it means exactly.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

StarstruckIllusion
37 minutes ago, Galagala said:

Lol I can't imagine this is someone who would probably have been president of the world. 

tenor.gif?itemid=13160664

StarstruckIllusion
36 minutes ago, bionic said:

Bernie like "it should've been me" but really it would've been Trump again

36 minutes ago, bionic said:

He couldn't even win the primaries, two times.

Not you making the thread toxic with baseless claims and weak talking points...

Galagala
2 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Because he wore a coat? :bear: goes to show how much y'all are obsessed with performative sh*t. Also "president of the world" i have to laugh

Yeah basically US is still the most powerful country in the world so calling US leader "leader of the world" is an okay metaphor. 

alsemanche
1 minute ago, Galagala said:

Yeah basically US is still the most powerful country in the world so calling US leader "leader of the world" is an okay metaphor. 

Nah it's implicit imperialism at best 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

chromaticainmyhead

he most likely never become POTUS BUT don‘t forget AOC is following his foot steps. He basically paved the way for her to run presidency. 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Galagala
Just now, alsemanche said:

Nah it's implicit imperialism at best 

Calm down. It's not a big deal Jeez....

You can literally see this in foreign media reports about US president election and I'm saying as one foreigner. Explicit imperialism? Fine. Interpret into what you want.

Lion Heart

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

JusKeepBreathin
6 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

This pic! 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

Even the dress code at stores like Walmart and Target prohibit hoodies. 

Even him rebeling like this is superior to the working man who can't do the same. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

monster4life231
17 hours ago, Oriane said:

I love how "communism" is just a synonym of "evil" for Americans, I have the feeling that a lot of them don't even know what it means exactly.

Exactly. Anything that remotely left wing is considered "communism". Most of them will say that they hate communism, but if you ask them if they have read any communist literature, such as The Communist Manifesto, they will probably say no.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

imnotyourbabe10

Hopefully all the neoliberals come out of the woodwork to push Biden left as they said they would to get us Bernie voters to vote blue no matter who :mark:

Biden/Harris are nice people. They seem authentic and this really is a sense of relief. But the DNC screwed Bernie as always. Done voting for the lesser evil since we got the fascist out. Bring on an AOC type for 2024! 

Archived