💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga: 1st Out Bisexual Woman To Sing National Anthem

Werk

Featured Posts

js4754394o9823
14 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

It would not because there is no one to be sexually attracted to. You going to tell me you like penis but you don't know if you even like the smell of one. Sexual attraction is about sex. Romantic attraction is not about sex. In my opinion they don't have to be the same. An asexual person can be romantically  attracted to someone but they don't want sex. Just like a pansexual person can have sex with anyone and never want a relationship if they don't want one. 

You are confusing sexual orientation with romantic orientation and for that matter so is everyone else. 

What are you even talking about?

Sexual attraction... You know that masturbation exists, right? You don't need a boyfriend to feel and do sexual things. You don't need a girlfriend to look at woman's body and think it's not for you.

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Economy said:

I feel like Gaga was more bicurious than actually bisexual. Its been like 10 years since weve seen any even remote signs of sexual interest in women :enigma:

Who knows we dont know what gaga is doing behind the scènes so ya there is that

Economy
8 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Who knows we dont know what gaga is doing behind the scènes so ya there is that

I know. We cant really know for sure. But its tbe impression i get

Lol, here we go. This kind of "record or achievement" feel so cringe. It feels like you are trying to validate her success somehow. But, there is no need for that, the natinal anthem and her voice were on point, focus more on the power of her voice rather than her sexuality. 

Rat Boy
58 minutes ago, Economy said:

I feel like Gaga was more bicurious than actually bisexual. Its been like 10 years since weve seen any even remote signs of sexual interest in women :enigma:

We may be on a site dedicated to her but the reality is we barely know her. :deadbanana:

You can't invalidate someone's sexuality (especially when you barely know them). Why would she disclose or publicise every single love interest she has recently had to us? :rip: 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, MACATL said:

She’s not bi.  

She is and you'll just have to deal with that fact :vegas:    take that biphobia elsewhere 

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
13 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

We may be on a site dedicated to her but the reality is we barely know her. :deadbanana:

You can't invalidate someone's sexuality (especially when you barely know them). Why would she disclose or publicise every single love interest she has recently had to us? :rip: 

She didn't even disclose Michael :air:   she was seen with him after her Vegas NYE show, and the rest was history. But we are all like "whos that guy Gaga is with". She didn't post on Instagram "so I'm dating this hottie called Michael"... and yet these biphobes expect Gaga to lay out every single person she's been with so they can see proof that she's bi

She doesn't need to prove anything to anyone, she's bisexual as she's said multiple times... this isn't even up for discussion. Its so tired seeing so-called fans put her down because they haven't seen her with a woman so therefore she was just lying about her sexuality blah blah blah.  Its quite disheartening seeing people completely disregard her sexuality and feed into that toxic biphobia with (imo) stupid ignorant comments such as ones in this thread, especially when I'm also bisexual and having my parents question me over and over about "proof". 

Bi-erasure is real, and we get it from both straights and the gays. It has to stop

OT: Its great seeing someone who's LGBTQ up there getting recognised for their talent. She did an amazing job and I am so proud of her

End Racism Now

18 minutes ago, MACATL said:

She’s not bi.  

Well here she is literally saying the words "I am bi", so I think we can take her word for it :triggered:

JusKeepBreathin
2 hours ago, kukuryku666 said:

What are you even talking about?

Sexual attraction... You know that masturbation exists, right? You don't need a boyfriend to feel and do sexual things. You don't need a girlfriend to look at woman's body and think it's not for you.

If you don't know what I'm talking about...

unimpressed lady gaga GIF by RealityTVGIFs

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

38 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

If you don't know what I'm talking about...

Two plus two equals five. Don't agree?

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Sarah H
2 hours ago, LaLa said:

Well here she is literally saying the words "I am bi", so I think we can take her word for it :triggered:

And people still have a cheek to speak for her and insist she isn't. I don't get it! 

We have NO idea who she hooks up with in private, not everything is publicized. 

Archived