đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga: 1st Out Bisexual Woman To Sing National Anthem

Werk

Featured Posts

17 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I understand what you mean. Like I said, I really can’t picture her with a woman but that isn’t a reason to dismiss her sexuality.

Exactly. I understand why people are resistant to it but it doesn’t really prove that she isn’t. 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaSine
1 minute ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Now that I think of it that it makes perfect sense but then again she’s only been with men so far so I really have no clue what it would be like. 

I am always sympathetic to bisexual women who have not dated women. It’s not easy to get the courage to do so, especially because the lesbian community can be very exclusionary (not that male gay community is perfect). And we live in a misogynistic world, where women are dehumanized in subtle ways daily. It makes sense that so many people are sexually attracted to women but struggle to have an actual relationship with them.

LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, Akiki said:

Exactly. I understand why people are resistant to it but it doesn’t really prove that she isn’t. 

She says she’s bisexual, I’m just going to agree and realize she knows better since it’s her sexuality. No reason for her to lie about it and until she straight up says she’s not bisexual there’s no reason for anyone to doubt her. 

LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, GagaSine said:

I am always sympathetic to bisexual women who have not dated women. It’s not easy to get the courage to do so, especially because the lesbian community can be very exclusionary (not that male gay community is perfect). And we live in a misogynistic world, where women are dehumanized in subtle ways daily. It makes sense that so many people are sexually attracted to women but struggle to have an actual relationship with them.

True! Especially if you have no experience whatsoever with women. It must be very new. I’m not necessarily bisexual as much as just bicurious but as someone mainly attracted to men I must admit I’d be way more nervous approaching a woman.

LaLuna
30 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

Tbh when she was miserable with Carino and then was single/dating randoms I remember thinking it was a perfect time for her to try dating a woman, with what she has revealed about battling depression during Chromatica recording I really think a relationship with a woman could have done wonders for her (of course I am stereotyping/generalizing, it could have been disastrous). She really seemed so done with men during that time.

But that’s just my opinion. I know she’s an old school kind of gal that likes rock n roll men, but there are ladies out there that are like that too. 

I think she's only attracted to women sexually though, she's said she's never been in love with a woman. 

Maybe she just hasn't met the right one, but then again she seems happy with Michael.

TSUNAMI

Wow, this thread turned into ****. 

Anyways, I love you Lady Gaga and I was really proud seeing you there. I thought "Look at my girl being one of the most important people in the bunch." I'm so glad I saw your Just Dance video and stuck around. I'm so glad I followed you anywhere and anyhow. It all seems like the beginning. 

Chromatica Island

As a bi woman, I feel honored!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Chromatica Island

I'm bisexual and have never dated anyone, am I not bisexual enough? @Enno 

Chromatica Island

The biphobia is real here today

LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, Monsterabriel said:

The biphobia is real here today

True! Especially for a site that’s all LGBT. I’m sorry you have to go through that as a bisexual person. You are valid! I’m not necessarily bisexual (I’m trans) but I know what it’s like to have your identity or sexuality denied.

Chromatica Island
Just now, LittleMonster20 said:

True! Especially for a site that’s all LGBT. I’m sorry you have to go through that as a bisexual person. You are valid! I’m not necessarily bisexual (I’m trans) but I know what it’s like to have your identity or sexuality denied.

Thank you!

JusKeepBreathin
4 hours ago, GagaSine said:

If you were the last human being on earth your sexuality would still exist, even without there being anyone to “date”. Do virgins have no sexual identity? 

It would not because there is no one to be sexually attracted to. You going to tell me you like penis but you don't know if you even like the smell of one. Sexual attraction is about sex. Romantic attraction is not about sex. In my opinion they don't have to be the same. An asexual person can be romantically  attracted to someone but they don't want sex. Just like a pansexual person can have sex with anyone and never want a relationship if they don't want one. 

You are confusing sexual orientation with romantic orientation and for that matter so is everyone else. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Economy

I feel like Gaga was more bicurious than actually bisexual. Its been like 10 years since weve seen any even remote signs of sexual interest in women :enigma:

Archived