💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga: 1st Out Bisexual Woman To Sing National Anthem

Werk

Featured Posts

47 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Why do things always need to get heated when we mention Gaga’s bisexuality?

I must admit yes she’s only been with men and I personally can’t imagine her with a woman but if she says she’s bisexual, she’s bisexual. It’s not our business to argue about that and honestly there really isn’t any reason for her to lie about it.

This. 

I used to doubt her. Hell, I still do. But who am I to say otherwise? It's not like I'm sleeping with her to see if she's fooling around with girls or boys.

And the only reason I dont buy it it's because she rarely adress it since she did back way earlier into her career. Sure, she doesnt have to but she is huge in the LGBT com. It would be nice to see her talk about it. Specially cause bissexuals still are very stigmatized in the LGBT com and in society. I barely know any Bi people. Like... Super close to zero. Gaga tends to support gay prople or trans but she is not that dedicated to bisexuality. Maybe it's to close to home. There are not even rumours of her dating a woman that I can think of. 

But at the end of the day if she said it then she is. End of story. Let's try keep our opinions to ourselves. Sexual orientation is something private. 

If someone's asked me I would say that she is Bi. 

If someone asked me if I believe it I would say that Why shouldn't I? Even if it does look a bit... Suspicious. 

She was very young when she said that and it wasn't a very serious situation. Maybe she was exploring her Sexuality at the time. 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

When will people understand that you don't need to date or have sex with someone of the same sex to make bisexuality vaild? :saladga:   Her bisexuality is absolutely valid and as fans, y'all should respect that. It's none of our business who she dates or what sex the person is, but how she identifies is absolutely valid

Not as fans but as human beings really. We should not judge anything trough the fan hivemind. We should be compassionate to anyone I think. 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Akiki said:

This. 

I used to doubt her. Hell, I still do. But who am I to say otherwise? It's not like I'm sleeping with her to see if she's fooling around with girls or boys.

And the only reason I dont buy it it's because she rarely adress it since she did back way earlier into her career. Sure, she doesnt have to but she is huge in the LGBT com. It would be nice to see her talk about it. Specially cause bissexuals still are very stigmatized in the LGBT com and in society. I barely know any Bi people. Like... Super close to zero. Gaga tends to support gay prople or trans but she is not that dedicated to bisexuality. Maybe it's to close to home. There are not even rumours of her dating a woman that I can think of. 

But at the end of the day if she said it then she is. End of story. Let's try keep our opinions to ourselves. Sexual orientation is something private. 

If someone asked me if I believe it I would say that Why shouldn't I? Even if it does look a bit... Suspicious. 

She was very young when she said that and it wasn't a very serious situation. Maybe she was exploring her Sexuality at the time. 

Why does it look suspicious? There's nothing suspicious about it... and she's said she's bi on multiple occasions, not just when she was young. 

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Akiki said:

Not as fans but as human beings really. We should not judge anything trough the fan hivemind. We should be compassionate to anyone I think. 

Well agreed, but her own fans always cause so much of a fuss over it. 

End Racism Now

1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Why does it look suspicious? There's nothing suspicious about it... and she's said she's bi on multiple occasions, not just when she was young. 

I only recall one occasion to be honest. It’s just a feeling. But like I said, it’s not really our business. She is what she is.

TheOriginalOne
1 hour ago, Rio said:

Sorry but it makes even less sense, lol

How? This doesn’t mean I’m out here denying my sexuality or dating women. I just haven’t found the right guy that I’m interested in that’s also interested in me. Did you suddenly become gay when you first had a relationship with a man??? I can’t with gays sometimes. So embarassing :toofunny:

xoxo Craig
Just now, Akiki said:

I only recall one occasion to be honest. It’s just a feeling. But like I said, it’s not really our business. She is what she is.

She said it to Barbara Winters in '09, then again in Germany in 2013, and at the Pride march in '17, and alluded to it on Drag Race. 

Having 'a feeling' over if someone's bisexuality is legit or not plays into bi-erasure. They don’t need to prove anything to anyone, and how they identify should be respected. Gaga isn't the type to use it as a publicity stunt, and she's ALWAYS been honest with us fans and the world. There should be no reason to be 'suspicious' about anyone's bisexuality

End Racism Now

guccic0och

Gay people having their sexuality being dismissed and erased is discrimination, but they’d happily do it to bisexual people and it’s a shame really.

I myself am a gay man, but I have many female bisexual friends who have been in romantic relationships with men, but have only had sexual encounters with women. They are still bisexuals because they choose to identify as so. No one else has the right to do apart from them. You wouldn’t like it if someone did that to you, so why do it to them?

OT - I’m so proud of her. She did an amazing job. 

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

js4754394o9823
29 minutes ago, Akiki said:

This. 

I thithink that she stopped saying it because people always had a problem and was questioning her. She kinda said it here, around 04:00

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

LittleMonster20
33 minutes ago, Akiki said:

This. 

I understand what you mean. Like I said, I really can’t picture her with a woman but that isn’t a reason to dismiss her sexuality.

LaLuna

Thanks everyone for quoting Enno's comment so we can all relish in its ignorance even after they deleted it :ladyhaha:

GagaSine
8 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I understand what you mean. Like I said, I really can’t picture her with a woman but that isn’t a reason to dismiss her sexuality.

Tbh when she was miserable with Carino and then was single/dating randoms I remember thinking it was a perfect time for her to try dating a woman, with what she has revealed about battling depression during Chromatica recording I really think a relationship with a woman could have done wonders for her (of course I am stereotyping/generalizing, it could have been disastrous). She really seemed so done with men during that time.

But that’s just my opinion. I know she’s an old school kind of gal that likes rock n roll men, but there are ladies out there that are like that too. 

LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, GagaSine said:

Tbh when she was miserable with Carino and then was single/dating randoms I remember thinking it was a perfect time for her to try dating a woman, with what she has revealed about battling depression during Chromatica recording I really think a relationship with a woman could have done wonders for her (of course I am stereotyping/generalizing, it could have been disastrous). She really seemed so done with men during that time.

But that’s just my opinion. I know she’s an old school kind of gal that likes rock n roll men, but there are ladies out there that are like that too. 

Now that I think of it that it makes perfect sense but then again she’s only been with men so far so I really have no clue what it would be like. 

Archived