💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga gets immediate acclaim for National Anthem performance

Lazzarus

Featured Posts

giskardsb
2 hours ago, Harry Kat said:

It was the first time EVER, that almost every Greek TV channel have shown her performance LIVE! They covered the whole ceremony live! She was all over my TV and I was so proud of her! And they praised her vocals and her whole look :giveup: All our media ate up her performance 

I think every country is like "thank GOD that idiot Trump is gone." lol.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLuna

As she should, she did an amazing job.

Just when I thought I couldn't be more proud to be a Gaga fan...

We truly stan one of the most talented artists in the game y'all :bradley:

FFXIV WhiteMage

You can say whatever you like regarding her music or businesses but her talents are undeniable :ally:

thatfoxyfeeling

She is a living legend let’s be honest. I don’t know why her team hasn’t uploaded her performance to her youtube channel, J.Lo’s performance is trending and Gaga’s isn’t? :fatcat:

FormerExtrovert

What's amazing was gaga pulling this off splendidly in the middle of winter and with no backing vocals whatsoever!!! I think singers here agree that it is very hard to sing at your best when the temperature is so cold. I just think some people forget that variable with regards to her performance vs. the Superbowl one. Hence, with the super minor unstableness still within the realm of fine during high notes.

Gaga has, is, and will still be a respected vocalist in the future. No change in that. :kiss:

LilyLark

Every major outlet I saw praised her as did all of the music journalists. I saw like two mildly critical tweets from rando blue checks on twitter & some people salty at Charlie Puth comparing the arrangement to Whitney, but that's it. The New Yorker had a piece about how Gaga made the author cry.

4 hours ago, Agunimon said:

cackling that you know your ophthalmologist's opinions on Lady Gaga.

@Ronk

Not related to this topic but I just created a huge crush on your chest and arms

Lazzarus
9 hours ago, Harry Kat said:

It was the first time EVER, that almost every Greek TV channel have shown her performance LIVE! They covered the whole ceremony live! She was all over my TV and I was so proud of her! And they praised her vocals and her whole look :giveup: All our media ate up her performance 

yeah, I feel like the majority of the world was amazed by her again! it was like

xF0jBtv-1.jpg?fit=1063,581&ssl=1

PSYCHOSHTICK

Did anybody else noticed that it stopped snowing and the sun started to shine when she came out? Queen of the universe.

Lazzarus
3 hours ago, ChristianDior said:

Did anybody else noticed that it stopped snowing and the sun started to shine when she came out? Queen of the universe.

when Gaga came out

spongebob squarepants rainbow GIF

Archived