Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga sings the National Anthem

COOOK

Featured Posts

ballerios
Just now, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I’m a bigger Gaga fan than a Justin fan, and after all the vocal rest Gaga has probably had, I was honestly expecting a bit more. But as I said, I still liked it, your flamebait wasn’t necessary.

I think she want to achieve it more traditional way ... and tbh yes i prefer the superbowl one lol ..

but this have some special place in my heart

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharGaga

I loved this rendition with the band. She didn't overdo it with the vocals while still singing her heart out. And this one my fave looks of her. She looks ethereal!:firega:

thatfoxyfeeling

She looked and sounded absolutely stunning, can we appreciate the fact she didn’t lip sync and sung LIVE when it’s cold asf and was snowing? :applause: 

That was beautiful from the First Lady Gaga, she’s a theater kid through and through.

LGMonster95

I love the fact that she perform it differently this time and not like in her SB, I mean I love the SB one but I really like to see her trying different versions of the national anthem. Her look and voice were amazing and I cannot be more proud of her at this moment.

Where is LG7

what I love the most about this performance is that it's not very polished, it's not overly done.

it has flaws, it has imperfections and thats what makes it more authentic and more human.

it is as if gaga is talking to our hearts what America is always about.

without the added flair, she's just singing to us as a normal human being and getting the anthem's message through every individual listening

That was great. She was loud and proud. She hit the notes and made some beautiful sounds. She looked gorgeous, and she carried herself with dignity and grace.

TheFame Monster
58 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

It was very monotone but still good.

EDIT: I’m not complaining, I was just expecting better but I understand that she was most likely trying to keep it traditional and there was also the cold weather which can affect your voice.

34 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I’m a bigger Gaga fan than a Justin fan, and after all the vocal rest Gaga has probably had, I was honestly expecting a bit more. But as I said, I still liked it, your flamebait wasn’t necessary.

We are currently experiencing 43°F temperature and 17mph winds in DC. She was amazing!

Archived