💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Pitchfork gets dragged for their review of Zayn’s new album

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

despise "reviews" that review the personal life, the love life, the past work, the color of the underwear, everything of the artist except the body of work they are supposed to review. Literally every ARTPOP review was like that, it was an essay about how Gaga was a decadent attention w.hore with two lines abou ARTPOP.

1 minute ago, swakby said:

Countless albums in

Erh he has only 3 albums out, but yeah the quality is declining. Mind of Mine was excellent, the 2 next were really disappointing

Just now, Lucas said:

Erh he has only 3 albums out, but yeah the quality is declining. Mind of Mine was excellent, the 2 next were really disappointing

Doesn’t he have 4-5 albums with 1D? I’d say it’s enough experience to shape him as a musician.

BUtterfield 8
10 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Dragged by one fan account dedicated to Zayn? OK

So you agree with the use of the capitol riots for a review about an album?

Poissonche
31 minutes ago, Red said:

despise "reviews" that review the personal life, the love life, the past work, the color of the underwear, everything of the artist except the body of work they are supposed to review. Literally every ARTPOP review was like that, it was an essay about how Gaga was a decadent attention w.hore with two lines abou ARTPOP.

And even that review that was all about "She wore a meat-dress and came to the Grammys in an egg, urgh, so unnecessary, this is why Joanne is bad"

InstantDejavu

I don't see a bad thing? They literally say Zayn posted his phone number 5 days after the riots to let people talk about something else.

In the screenshot posted there is aboslutely no link between the album review and riots? Therefore they don't use the riots in an album review. 

The riots were an action and Zayn reacted which led to his album. 

If they said something like "zayn's album is as bad ad the riots were" then I would agree but with this screenshot, nope.

ItWasntLaauv

I dont think it’s racist, it’s just f*cking dumb and tone deaf. Why reference that in a review for anything?

DelusionalGaga
49 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

So you agree with the use of the capitol riots for a review about an album?

I'm indifferent about it. It's not like they made fun of the riots or something. Their point is that Zayn is out of touch. It's a stupid comparison but whatever. 

blackpink

It’s why I don’t take reviews seriously. Looking to pretentious music journalists to see if an album is good or not in 2021 is just...not what we need to do

Archived