💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Pitchfork gets dragged for their review of Zayn’s new album

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Agunimon
1 hour ago, dolce vita said:

It’s why I don’t take reviews seriously. Looking to pretentious music journalists to see if an album is good or not in 2021 is just...not what we need to do

I don't know why people look to Pitchfork for anything in the first place.

bryanspears

Pitchfork has lost all its credibility in the past few years. Even Ajay is a more well respected reviewer:classy:

27monster27
3 hours ago, Red said:

despise "reviews" that review the personal life, the love life, the past work, the color of the underwear, everything of the artist except the body of work they are supposed to review. Literally every ARTPOP review was like that, it was an essay about how Gaga was a decadent attention w.hore with two lines abou ARTPOP.

This reminds me of the reviews of Britney in 2001, and the one unspeakable review of ...Oops, I did it Again.

he/him/his

lilboyblue
3 hours ago, InstantDejavu said:

I don't see a bad thing? They literally say Zayn posted his phone number 5 days after the riots to let people talk about something else.

In the screenshot posted there is aboslutely no link between the album review and riots? Therefore they don't use the riots in an album review. 

The riots were an action and Zayn reacted which led to his album. 

If they said something like "zayn's album is as bad ad the riots were" then I would agree but with this screenshot, nope.

They used the riots to frame the timing of Zayn's promo, so that's a dig at him. You already set the review up by villain-izing the artist for promoting his work. And sure you can argue that Zayn works in the US, (and does he live there? IDK) but he's British after all, and his audience is global.

Archived