💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Gaga on Billboard 200 (week of Jan 23, 2021)

QueenChromatix

Featured Posts

QueenChromatix

Hi fellow Monsters,

Chromatica is still charting on Billboard 200. This week it drops 33 positions to no. 165. It is album's 33rd consecutive week on the chart.

A Star Is Born soundtrack earns its 105th non-consecutive week on BB200. This week it is up 20 positions to no. 174.

Additionally Chromatica extends its rule on Billboard Dance/Electronic Albums for 31st week (from 33 week overall).

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

well it'll climb due to the anthem

then we have oreo, then some sort of trailers might start coming and who knows, hopefully something else.

it just might celebrate one full year on hot 200:shadow:

QueenChromatix
1 minute ago, Killa said:

then we have oreo, then some sort of trailers might start coming and who knows, hopefully something else.

it just might celebrate one full year on hot 200:shadow:

But it would be nice if Gaga and her team release at least one more single (Alice, Babylon or Sour Candy...) with epic MV. Kids are starving...

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

5 minutes ago, polishmonster said:

But it would be nice if Gaga and her team release at least one more single (Alice, Babylon or Sour Candy...) with epic MV. Kids are starving...

:shadow: dont say

i was so sure in june she would come in november with some 4 new songs to keep momentum alive. Now look at me, using dried make up from the 50's to attend my empty circus 

8 minutes ago, polishmonster said:

im being hopeful :messga:. she has clearly known about the national anthem performance for a while, it wouldn't of made sense to have a small restart on the era then do this... hopefully some things are to come after today 

Where is LG7
16 minutes ago, Killa said:

Why do I have a feeling ASIB soundtrack will climb higher than Chromatica after her performance :gum:

but if good sis Tica/Chrochro gets even just a small nudge then she'll be flying like a thousa-... then I'll be so happy for her. :bradley:

ConnorFilm

I bet y'all that her performance today in Washington gives her discography a NICE boost. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Justin Drew Bieber

If anyone is curious about its run:

1-2-2-6-11-18-24-27-34-40-43-49-64–34-44-49-38-60-76-77-92-130-136-131-165-191-181-153-171-182-150-132-165-

Archived