đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Anyone remember this banger?

guccic0och

Featured Posts

guccic0och
2 hours ago, Kitana said:

did you guys see that cores anniversary edition leaked?

Yeah and I’m glad it wasn’t released. It looks messy. I know it’s an unfinished build but even that leaked trailer just didn’t look nice. Of course Classic fans are eating it up but most of them think that the franchise should go back to Core :laughga: Core died for a reason, they couldn’t keep up with the times. AoD and Legend had a three year gap and the quality difference is immense.

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

papergangstas
3 hours ago, carsonjoel said:

The PC version was riddled with bugs, especially in the VCI section of the game. It was stale and hella unoriginal by then. It actually wasn’t well liked due to the fact it was just another game with the same mechanics and engine that were used for the past 5 years prior. And that really reflected in the sales since it sold even worse than AoD.

Chronicles was my fave when I was growing up, but now when I play it I can’t help but thoroughly dislike it. The game takes about 5 hours to complete and about just over an hour of that time is unskippable cutscenes. The story was uninspired and even the gameplay itself was uninspired- the devs themselves said it was a quick cash grab they they had no interest in making. Honestly I think this game should’ve been scrapped to allow them more time to actually craft and fully plan out Angel of Darkness since the two were being developed at the same time.

I totally agree. I think a major mistake was having one part of the team develop chronicles, while the other part was developing AOD at the same time. If they would have taken their time developing AOD to the fullest, without chronicles, it would have probably done really well. And I still don't understand why the publishers allowed this buggy mess to be officially released, just so it could be released the same time as the TR movie in 2003. :rip:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

guccic0och
11 minutes ago, papergangstas said:

I totally agree. I think a major mistake was having one part of the team develop chronicles, while the other part was developing AOD at the same time. If they would have taken their time developing AOD to the fullest, without chronicles, it would have probably done really well. And I still don't understand why the publishers allowed this buggy mess to be officially released, just so it could be released the same time as the TR movie in 2003. :rip:

Yeah it was ridiculous however it was Eidos’ fault that AoD was released when it was. Core wanted extra time but they’d already had delay after delay with this game and Eidos just wanted it out already. I think it’s fair to say that Chronicles was a stain on the franchise, because the game just had no excitement and was boring and uninspired. Although AoD was pretty messy and disappointing, you could tell the passion and hard work was there somewhere unlike Chronicles. I wish they’d have just put their full focus on AoD, especially since it was their first next gen game and it NEEDED that complete dedication and focus.

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

Archived