💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Please Wish Gaga Well

RRR

Featured Posts

:ohno: All these memes going around, it's funny but at the same time :eww: It makes me realize how much I like her :shrug:

We love you queen

rasclautmangos

I hope Gaga has an amazing time at the inauguration and I pray that she, her team, and everyone in attendance make it back home safely.

Yes girl!

We might be pressed about all the chromatica era thing but...

What you hace done for your country and the World... Frustrated Season 6 GIF by Paramount+

I wish you the most Babe. I freaking love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PunkTheFunk

For every enemy that is aligned against you, let there be, that we would strike the ground. You will give us victory, Gaga. I hear a sound of abundance of rain! I hear a sound of victory. I hear a sound of shouting and singing! I hear a sound of victory. I hear a sound of abundance of rain! I hear a sound of victory. I hear a sound of abundance of rain. I hear a sound of victory. Rain on me tsunami.

The Lord says it is done. The Lord says it is done. The Lord says it is done. For I hear victory, victory, victory, victory. In the corners of heaven. In the corners of Gaga's Malibu mansion. Victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory.

They’re coming here. They’re coming here. In the name of Jesus. From Italy, they’re coming here, they’re coming here, they’re coming here, they’re coming here, they’re coming here.

From Italy. From Italy. Angelic forces. Angelic reinforcement. Angelic reinforcement. Angelic reinforcement. Angelic reinforcement!

paula-white-1383434.gif

Have the best day Gaga, we all have full faith in you and we are your full support system. Be safe and know that we are with you in love, protection and spirit. Sing it loud and proud.:heart:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

RAMROD

Hope she is safe and doing well tomorrow!

Sending positive energy her way !! :woot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Wishing all the love that could possibly be sent from one human to another, to Gaga. She deserves the world, and she deserves the most beautiful, peaceful, and impactful inauguration tomorrow. Please stay safe Gaga and the Biden administration, the world needs you now more than ever. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Chromatica Island

I hope she will be safe as well, my anxiety is pretty high (and excitement as well)

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

cold heartedpop

Good luck Gags we love you you're  gonna slay! Please be safe too evreyone in t the audience :pawsup: 

xoxo Feels so good!

Archived