question

Most wanted Gaga item?

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
16 hours ago, Warhol Killer said:

Not all members but I want/looking for this version of TFM. I think it's one of the rarest versions out there.

Hide contents

the-fame-monster-lithuania-1_2_orig.pngthe-fame-monster-lithuania-4_1_orig.pngthe-fame-monster-lithuania-5_1_orig.png

that exact edition is pretty rare (I believe) however the brunette artwork is easy enough to find on say eBay or something like it. 

numb the flame
15 hours ago, FAME HOOKER WENCH said:

I've just seen a BTW box set get sold on discogs as well :toofunny: , as far as I know MTN vinyl is available on illogical records from france, pink joanne vinyl on discogs and eBay and the love game vinyl + BTW RSD should be pretty reasonable priced.

15 hours ago, Amidana said:

I couldn't find it on illogical records!!! :(

but ugh yes I am always on Discogs trying to look :(((((

Don't buy from illogical records, I've heard he's not a very nice person and overprices nearly everything in his store. 

warhol killer
5 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

that exact edition is pretty rare (I believe) however the brunette artwork is easy enough to find on say eBay or something like it. 

I have the golden digipack version, but this version really caught my eye because of the different design of CD 2. I also recently requested to order the Japanese Ver with the DVD. And yes, according to Gaga x Collection's blog, it might be the rarest of all version! That's why I want it so bad.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

38 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Don't buy from illogical records, I've heard he's not a very nice person and overprices nearly everything in his store. 

Oh dear! I never knew that, in saying that he is charging 100 euros for TFM vinyl set when it's not even sold out from UO and regular price.

dimitristhe

Marry The Night Cd Single and Picture Disc :enigma:

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

Stupid Oreo

- Marry The Night 7"

- Born This Way Boxset

- Joanne UO Hot Pink 

- Traumatica oreo's

- Picture Disc's

KURUSHITOVSKA
On 1/20/2021 at 2:55 AM, Monsterabriel said:

The Fame Monster super deluxe edition, The Singles box set, The Born This Way picture vinyl collection, and The Fame blue letter edition, The Fame Japanese edition, The Fame Dj vice megamix cd.

The Fame blue letter edition? Thats everywhere in the world except the US

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

numb the flame
1 hour ago, reversewarhol said:

I want it so bad. Where to get it cheap?

You can probably get it on eBay for around £25 at the most

M i K E Y
2 hours ago, reversewarhol said:

I want it so bad. Where to get it cheap?

Idk I bought it from another collector.
D8-F0-CE02-5-DDD-4104-8399-BF1-E296-F4-A

I want to have MTN and YAI singles so badly they’re so expensive :messga:

M i K E Y

Oh and I want the fame in the slipcase (as Seen in the Sticker: back when u was putting the CD in a Computer to get bonus stuff, good ol times)

R-1610749-1232292695.jpeg.jpg

+ I want the USB sticks. 

but I’m very proud of my BTWB merch since I was to young to attend back then. I got the VIP lunchbox including a tour bag, socks, lanyard and BTWB thermos. And I got the tour book for like 5€ on eBay 

M i K E Y
On 1/20/2021 at 2:32 AM, Warhol Killer said:

Not all members but I want/looking for this version of TFM. I think it's one of the rarest versions out there.

Hide contents

the-fame-monster-lithuania-1_2_orig.pngthe-fame-monster-lithuania-4_1_orig.pngthe-fame-monster-lithuania-5_1_orig.png

Wait I’ve never seen this before. Do you have any more information about this?

warhol killer
1 hour ago, AnalDelGay said:

Wait I’ve never seen this before. Do you have any more information about this?

According to Gaga x Collections's blog: The Lithuanian edition of 'The Fame Monster' is the rarest edition of the album! Disc no. 2 is printed with this unique turquoise/pink color, unlike the other versions out there.

More pics here: https://www.ladygagaxcollection.com/the-fame-monster/the-fame-monster-lithuania

It's basically a jewel case version of the golden digipack. Although, unlike the golden digipack where the letters are embossed, the gold letters on the front of this cover are only printed. It's made in EU.

Discogs link here: https://www.discogs.com/Lady-Gaga-The-Fame-Monster/release/9850119

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Archived