Sign in to follow this  
question

Would Gaga ever run for President?

OMonster

Random thought. 

I would think not... but you never know. 

She's very serious about politics, and I wouldn't be surprised if she pivoted sometime. 

Here for Make America Gaga Again 2040 :bradley: 

subtext / fantasy
  • Like 1

Illuminati

Maybe the president of Chromatica

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

GeeYewWhai

I'd hope not. Chromatica is falling apart due to her terrible economic and social policies

Nothing Happened
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 18
  • Sad 1

PEZ

Can't imagine it, especially considering the toll on health it would incur.

Could imagine her being a goodwill ambassador, though! Like Angelina Jolie

⚡ Gaga, Rammstein, Aphex Twin, Autechre, Kraftwerk, Machine Girl, & Death Grips 🐲
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 1

Miss Dolly

No. 
She doesn’t have political experience. Look what happened a celebrity ran to become president :green:

Blue smoke is the heartbreak train
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

pussycat

If her policy would be of the same quality as her soap, rainboots and jockstraps... don't vote for her :selena:

Edited by pussycat
  • LMAO 7

LGMonster95

No and she even said in an interview before that she doesn't want that. But honestly I think she would do a much better job than Trump, at least she would care about people's mental health, equality, peace, education etc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Monsterabriel

No

She/Her/Hers Gender:Female

Mindblown

Her entire campaign would be about spreading kindness and I'd snap.

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

whoresup

While Gaga has a lot of qualities that would make a great leader, being in politics would completely redefine her legacy and what her voice is in the world.

At the moment she is recognised for her work and achievements (which include being outspoken on social/political issues) BUT being president would be a whole other ball game.

For the same reason Oprah denied she would ever run for President after her #metoo speech, she is loved and supported for her work so why risk scrapping that legacy and put herself in a divisive position. 

• Like 3

OMonster
3 minutes ago, whoresup said:

While Gaga has a lot of qualities that would make a great leader, being in politics would completely redefine her legacy and what her voice is in the world.

At the moment she is recognised for her work and achievements (which include being outspoken on social/political issues) BUT being president would be a whole other ball game.

For the same reason Oprah denied she would ever run for President after her #metoo speech, she is loved and supported for her work so why risk scrapping that legacy and put herself in a divisive position. 

Agree 100%

subtext / fantasy
  • Like 1

xoxo Craig

She can be the unofficial president :vegas:

End Racism Now
  • Like 1

pink sushi

Several years ago I would have been like “um...Lady Gaga as PRESIDENT? She’s completely unqualified and inexperienced! The country would be a mess if that happened!”

But now..... :green:  The country would be in so much better condition if she were the president for the past 4 years. :air: 

• YAAAS 1

Hyperballad
22 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

No and she even said in an interview before that she doesn't want that. But honestly I think she would do a much better job than Trump, at least she would care about people's mental health, equality, peace, education etc

Anyone would be better than Trump.

• Like 1

Hyperballad

If she did, I sure as hell wouldn’t vote for her! Celebrities with no political experience shouldn’t try to run for president. :bear:

• Thanks 1