Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would Gaga ever run for President?

OMonster

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
40 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

No. 
She doesn’t have political experience. Look what happened a celebrity ran to become president :green:

I mean... I guess its where people's morals lie. Gaga seems to have good intentions from the heart, genuinely cares about her country and the people in it... and if there was a way in which she could help everyone, she'd do it. We know Gaga's stance on racial inequality, LGBT rights, bullying, poverty, and other things she's passionate about.  If Gaga were president, I'd think she would have a great vision of peace, kindness, and something to try tackle the problems in America. I'm 100% sure she'd have a team behind her to help make her vision a reality. Plus, she's incredibly intelligent.

Trump had bad morals from the beginning. He's egotistical, only cares about money, he's selfish, he's racist, and he genuinely does not care about anything other than money. 

End Racism Now

VasilisVas

She’s a singer/actress/performe, etc. I think she knows enough to know she’s not a politician. I think she respects her boundaries and the country too much to do such a thing. 

GenericPhag

No. Her entire PR team is pretty clearly doing everything to prevent another ARTPOP, running for president could potentially make the hate she got during ARTPOP look trite with how divided America is and the precedent Trump just made as a billionaire reality star who took office. Also, everything she would want to do politically she could do outside of the presidency, there's no reason to put the public goodwill she has into jeopardy. 

Cavadour

I don't think so. But she could be official national anthem singer at the next inauguration...

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

stevana229

maybe not president BUT I could see her running for a House or senate seat. Especially in California or New York 

Agunimon
1 hour ago, GeeYewWhai said:

I'd hope not. Chromatica is falling apart due to her terrible economic and social policies

if she wasn't playing golf so much :cryga:

CubbyGaga

I absolutely believe she will pursue some sort of political career when she gets older.  She’s too invested in it NOT to.

Franch Toast
42 minutes ago, stevana229 said:

maybe not president BUT I could see her running for a House or senate seat. Especially in California or New York 

This. I could see her running in local politics. 

She/Her/Hers

Archived